Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Today Is 05jan09! You Know What That Means?

Captains-I thought I'd let you know that we are currently uploading a final test build for the PMDG MD-11 for FS9 so that our MD-11 Technical Advisory Team can take the airplane for a spin to see if we have nailed down the last few items that were on our plate for resolution.If all goes well, we MIGHT have a release late in the day (zulu) on Monday!If we discover any items that do not pass muster- we'll likely push the release back 24hrs to tie those loose ends up. We'll keep you posted as the day progresses so that you know when/if we make a decision to release or to hold.Also: I'll be making the liveries live for you to download at some point over the next 12-14hrs. We have a few technical tasks to accomplish but then those will be available to you.We appreciate your patience during the past two months while we have been arm-wrestling FS2004. This transition should have gone more smoothly, but like all things in life- it is the unexpected items that do the most havoc to your schedule.We'll have more information for you later in the day!Post Edit: Marcel's question below reminded me that I haven't mentioned this much lately so: The FSX version will be updated to match the FS9 version that releases on Mon/Tue. We anticipate putting the FSX version into the hands of our Tech Team on Monday evening, and expect it to release about 24-48rs later. We elected not to give them both versions at the same time because it confuses everyone involved. (Especially us. :-) )

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

:( GREAT Robert!Thanks for this update!As a combo-buyer, I'll be refreshing my email every second now for the rest of the day :( Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Good morning PMDGHappy New Year and thanks for your update.Maybe two more in formations about following issues:- FSX-MD11 software update?- Advanced tutorial release together?Thanks and regardsMarcel

:( GREAT Robert!Thanks for this update!As a combo-buyer, I'll be refreshing my email every second now for the rest of the day :( Regards,Frank
Frank-You'll know a few hours before everyone else is able to purchase it. ;-)
Good morning PMDGHappy New Year and thanks for your update.Maybe two more in formations about following issues:- FSX-MD11 software update?- Advanced tutorial release together?Thanks and regardsMarcel
Marcel-The advanced tutorial is a ways off. We've mentioned that a number of times. It's release is totally and completely unrelated to anything other than the author's available time. ;-)The FSX update will release in very close proximity to the FS9 version. I've mentioned this a number of times- but haven't reiterated that point much lately- so... there you go. ;-)Hope that helps!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello Robert,First my best wishes for 2009 to you and your family.Thank you for the updates and we'll look out for the releases.Say also hello and my wishes to Vin, Markus and the team.Best regards,PeterBelgium

Hmmmm wonder if i should call in sick today
:( :( :( Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest SIMU_3G7

Good Day PMDG,Thanks for the Up comming Product, will wait all day long, damm this is again a good year starting with the FS9 version.Take care Gentlemen, and Thanks Again For such a great Product.Gilles

Guest Steven Stratton
Good Day PMDG,Thanks for the Up comming Product, will wait all day long, damm this is again a good year starting with the FS9 version.Take care Gentlemen, and Thanks Again For such a great Product.Gilles
The plastic is a'waitin... :(

Thank you Robert!Time to plane my first flight I think.Richy

GREAT news robert!! keep up the good work!i hope i will holding it in my "hands" this evening pretty good chances for me since im GMT+1got my "delivery" flight planned and ready too long beach via boston to frankfurt/main for me still cant decide between PAX or F model tho' lolBest RegardsTobi

Awesome! Many of us have been waiting quite a while for this! And certainly you've been waiting quite a while to release it! I hope all goes well with the final tests, and maybe this evening I'll be checking out the MD-11 for the first time...Tim

Hm, the FSX update is coming up... and my 8800GTX has gone down... Bummer... RMA will take about 3 or 4 weeks, so I've heard... *@^&%@$Well, at least I've got something to look forward too... :(

Hi!Can you show us the changelog for de FSX version? the bugs that had been fixed?

Juan Ramos

Guest Pedro005

In Spain we have the tradition of Three Kings Day, can be a great day for the first flight of the most beautiful airplane in the world. :(