Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I have it on good authority that it will definitely be released at some point prior to the end of the 21st CenturyAl
I hope so cause I am not getting any youngerR.S. Churchill

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Guest b737lvr

forum dead today

b737lvr Posted Yesterday, 11:35 PM forum dead today
Becuase we are waiting for annoucement or screenshots..

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think the NGX development team went to a weekend get together to decide on which screenshot to release.

I think the NGX development team went to a weekend get together to decide on which screenshot to release.
Oh yeah, the PMDG 'pick-a-screenshot' buffalo hunting weekend escapes are legendary. :(

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Posted Today, 06:02 AM QUOTE (svezir @ May 24 2010, 04:19 AM) *I think the NGX development team went to a weekend get together to decide on which screenshot to release.Oh yeah, the PMDG 'pick-a-screenshot' buffalo hunting weekend escapes are legendary. happy.gif
ahaha!! :Dyes i have heard that they are the stuff of myth, and legend :(.....i have heard, that a pmdg staff member on the buffalo weekend , mentioned making ship simulator add-ons.. and he was never seen again.....

Alex Ridge

ahaha!! :Dyes i have heard that they are the stuff of myth, and legend :(.....i have heard, that a pmdg staff member on the buffalo weekend , mentioned making ship simulator add-ons.. and he was never seen again.....
That's because Ryan was so furious, he put a buffalo in said developer's tent and left him at its mercy.Needless to say, the buffalo wasn't very merciful.

Well they certainly won't have been on a heavy drinking weekend, the LDS boys reckon the PMDG gang can't drink ;)

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Ok Captains, let's hope this little sliver satisfies... The main panel standby gauges.... and .. yes, before anyone asks, there will be options here for an ISFD.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Argh! This 737 striptease is killing me!More beautiful work boys. Can't wait for a full undress of the VC and some in game shots.

ye nicely put as "striptease" !it really is,,I too look forward to full VC and Exterior shots...i hope to god the exterior has already been modeled :)

Alex Ridge

Guest georgemacasoi

Hi guys, i have a question for you, i have an Imac running Windows XP, 4 GB of ram, and a videocard ATI of 256 MBI can run the FSX J41 with only 15-20 frames, how well will this plane act?George M :-)

Ok Captains, let's hope this little sliver satisfies... The main panel standby gauges.... and .. yes, before anyone asks, there will be options here for an ISFD.
Wow Vic, really jaw dropping......Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5