Sign in to follow this  
Guest BlueRidgeDx

J41 departure shots

Guest BlueRidgeDx

Hello all,Here's a few shots of the J41 as I departed HPN for IAD this afternoon. I only took pics of the first half of the flight, but some of them came out pretty nice so I thought I'd share them.At the gate waiting for a few late pax.The Weight & Balance Form. We've got a jumpseater today...probably some dispatcher looking for a ride to work.Here's the speed card for our weight.A look at the CAP panel. All buttoned up and ready to start #1."Clear and Start One"Turning out of the blocks.In the cruise at 14,000ft.Another angle.A look at the EADI and EHSI.Nick

My previous flight time in prop planes are the times I'd like to forget! I love the jet airliners having worked around them for 21 years, but this seems llike an interesting plane.Anyway, I was wondering are the values in the W&B and the page from the speed card selectable in the sim or are they derived from the load manager (I'm assuming this plane has a LM program)? I ask because it seems more "realistic", in a small way, to thumb through the POMs and such without exiting the sim. (Esp when the cards don't appear to be complex)Very nice shots.Shane

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

There's no load manager program, it's all figured on the worksheet.

Dan Downs KCRP

The 4-th image from the top is the most impressively sculpted detail I have ever seen taken from VC. This one could easily be mistaken for a real photography.

Shane,You can flip through the pages of the speed card book in the sim. It's a pretty handy little tool -- and when you're done, you click on the top of the page to put it back into its pocket.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest BlueRidgeDx
The 4-th image from the top is the most impressively sculpted detail I have ever seen taken from VC. This one could easily be mistaken for a real photography.
It does, doesn't it?With the exception of converting from .bmp to .jpg and resizing to comply with the AVSIM forum rules, that's exactly how it looks on my 6.5 year old P4.Nick

I agree. Clearly a great step forward with this product.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Nice shots, Nick!
Wow, I can't get over how real the gauges look. Nice idea to build the the load manager into the aircraft. Are you considering doing the same with the NG 2.0? I think its awesome. This is a FSX only feature, correct?Lets see how this works with external flight planning tools. Outstanding pictures. Thank you!

It does, doesn't it?With the exception of converting from .bmp to .jpg and resizing to comply with the AVSIM forum rules, that's exactly how it looks on my 6.5 year old P4.Nick
No need to worry about my hardware requirements then.

The VC looks stunning!!!!! incredible detail!!Thanks very much Nick,Cheers!!

Looks amazing! Love the performance books in the cockpit what a neat feature, keep the Screen shots coming!RegardsPaul

Very nice. Can't wait to take delivery!!!Best regards,Robin.