Sign in to follow this  
Guitarman

Figures changed

Hello PMDG support team,Can you help me to resolve this ? Some figures are changed into alpha numeric characters. I don't have these with the B-747, only in the MD. Yesterday I installed "FS Water Configuration" for FSX. Can this be the reason ?Thank you so much,PeterBelgiumhttp://users.telenet.be/on4cdp/FS/MD-11%20cockpit.pngFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

Peter,For some reason you are missing the MD-11 fonts files. In the FSX fonts folder you should have the following files:MD11DU.ttfMD11FMS.ttfRe-installing the MD-11 (run the MD-11 installer and do a "repair") will bring these files back. I don't know if "FS Water Configuration" caused this, it seems very odd that any other add-on would remove files from the FSX fonts folder.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Hi Michael,Thank you for your reply. I couldn't reply you earlier because it was impossible to connect the AVSIM forum the last three days in Belgium, also tested by someone else.So back to the issue, the information you gave me solved my problem. I did the repair from the install file and restarted FSX. All figures are back.Thanks again and btw it's wonderfull flying the MD with four undocked panels on the second 22" wide-screen.Best regards,PeterBelgium Flightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....