Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

XGraphics SP3 Public Beta now available

Hi all,B300 of XGraphics is now available for public beta testing. This update (to be installed over the top of any XG version) is downloadable from:http://dreamcatcher.hifisim.com/XG-SP3-B300.zipThis is a beta version. Please use at your own risk and ensure you have your original download files available to revert to a prior version.Please see the next message for the revision log.Thanks all!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

X GraphicsRevision Notes (all updates are cumulative)SP3 (B300):Fixes: - Altered Runway Lights (which also affect appearance of landing lights of viewed aircraft) for correct graphical representation using FSX SP2.Enhancements:- Added new non-glow runway lights that prevent the surface from glowing with the light color when using these variants.- Added new FSX SP2 and DX10 compatibility for waterSP2 (B298):Fixes:- Changed pop-up message handling to prevent occasional hidden pop-up messagesSP1 (B297):Fixes and enhancements:- Enhanced and refined textures in the following areas: Cumulus clouds, Cirrus Overcast (haze effect), Strobe lights, Moon, Lightning, and Sky Day- Re-designed the weather-influenced parameters of all variants for more realistic wx-based selections in all circumstances- Fixed problem where alternate resolutions/DPI settings in windows could cause improper display of certain windows/information- Fixed problem where advanced options were not properly disabling texture installation- Fixed problem where log file would indicate failure of cumulus01.bmp installation when in 32bit format- Updated icon for License form- Fixed problem where certain add-ons might fail on startup with FSX when using FSX launch button- Fixed problem with wx-influenced concrete runway selection- Added new high-intensity landing light textures for use with certain add-on aircraft (such as RealAir) which have a default lower intensity Important Notes:Landing LightsCertain add-on aircraft may reduce the default intensity of landing light textures, which may XG

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest tmond

So,Is This a download?Tim:-)

Hello TimEdit: Tim is not a power user, and was just asking! I am sure that by now he has things figured out!!

Guest nehuge

Damian, when I go to install this of SP2 is says 'x graphics was not found on this system'. If my FSX is in another directory than default...how do I get this to install?

Guest nehuge

Nevermind, I was doing an install from scratch and trying to go right into SP3...however, I hadn't launched it the first time to get the serial key prompt to go through, completing the installation. I'm all good now.

Guest flybydrummer

Hello, I downloaded the bundle pachage as well as sp's for both. I get some of the graphics from this program but I keep recieving this message when I get to about 10% upload, "Theme install failed: Could not find part of the path C:/program files/microsoft games/microsoft fligh simulater X/Effects/texture/fx_2.bmp." Anyideas as to what I should do? AndI get this anytime I upload anything from this program. Thanks in advance! Drew

Hi Frank,Yes, but no problems with it, so I would download and install.Thanks,