Sign in to follow this  
Guest earnorbust

multiplayer.dll crash....always on program start...HELP

Guest earnorbust

Hi everyone. My flusi life has ended. :(After uninstalling and reinstalling FSX + Acceleration my program cannot start any more and crashes on start up with this error every time:Problemereignisame: BEXAnwendungsname: fsx.exeAnwendungsversion: 10.0.61637.0Anwendungszeitstempel: 46fadb14Fehlermodulname: multiplayer.dllFehlermodulversion: 10.0.61637.0Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 46fadb58Ausnahmeoffset: 0004bd88Ausnahmecode: c0000409Ausnahmedaten: 00000000Betriebsystemversion: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1Gebietsschema-ID: 1031Zusatzinformation 1: bac5Zusatzinformation 2: b88fc44aad4dd0671eb7f6f3ecd5bfbbZusatzinformation 3: cf84Zusatzinformation 4: 020f8110acd27974320554ac9fcd6059Weitere Informationen

Guest pdiezi

Hi RobertSince three weeks I have exactly the same problem. In the meantime I reinstalled FSX & Acceleration five times, I cleaned the registry for any FSX entry, I updated DirectX and switched several times the Nvidia driver ... but nothing helped.I'm really frustrated.So far I suppose that there has to be an incompatibility between one of the Windows Updates from the last three weeks, my hardware configuration and FSX. But at this point I dont't want to go through the updates and uninstall them ... there must be another solution! I hope so ;-) ... I want my FSX back!Have you already found a solution for the problem? I would be really thankful.Best regards,Patrick.

Guest Littlewar

I too am now receiving the following error: Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb14, faulting module multiplayer.dll, version 10.0.61637.0, time stamp 0x46fadb58, exception code 0xc0000409, fault offset 0x0004bd88, process id 0x13cc, application start time 0x01c944f27a4ba8b7.I am also sure it's one of Vista updates that have wrecked the ability to run this application. This is a brand new Vista build (of course with countless updates).

Guest CamaroTommy

Hey guys, sorry I have no solution. I too, noticed the EXACT same error about 3-4 weeks ago! I had not thought about the possibility of an update messing things up... I am running WinXP, but it sounds like Vista users are having issues too? I guess the only option I have left is to uninstall all of the updates from the last month and see what happens...

Guest CamaroTommy

Hey guys, I found a solution in another forum that fixed my problem! Look in your Add/Remove Programs list under Control Panel for a program called "Tunebite" I uninstalled it per the post on the other forum and it worked!!!

Guest dircm

CamaroTommy's post "removing Tunebite" also has worked for me!With these types of problems, Microsoft probably won't provide support..

I've been having the same problem.I'm running Vista Ultimate x86 and just did a fresh install of FSX w/ Accel pack. I looked for the Tunebite program in add/remove programs and didn't see it there.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Guest manuking

I had just the same problem after I installed the Tunebite software, but as I am using Tunebite very often I figured out that disabling the Tunebite high-speed dubbing soundcard in the device-manager solves the problem. So you do not have to uninstall Tunebite if you want to use it, its just enough diasabling the tunebite soundcard before running fsx. I hope this will help some of you guys. Good flight!Manu