Have ASA running on remote PC and was flying NTAA to NCRG with my PMDG 744X. All well and climbed out to FL360 in lovely weather. I have FSUIPC running as well for weather smoothing.All was going well when I noticed that I started into a 500 to 1000 fpm descent and could see the altitude climbing slowly as FSUIPC smoothed the change in QNH. I watched this for quite some time and when it stablised my altitude still said 36,000 but when I checked with VatSpy it showed me online at just above 31,000 feet. Using weatherset I saw that the QNH at that point was 875. Then as I got closer to some islands the QNH started to rise and my plane started to climb to keep the 36,000 feet. Then suddenly when it was about 923 it suddenly jumped to 1005 and my plane started altitude alarms and then several seconds later jump to 1013 QNH. About 15 minutes later I started my descent into NCRG with no further issues.I have never seen this happen with ASX. Sure there is a little QNH change but never this much and never so abruptly.

I like to confirm similar thoughts here.Flying EGPN to EGPH on autopilot at 4000 feet and VOXatc is giving calls to climb immediately to FL40 when already at FL40. Checked instruments and altimiter correct as per QNH setting from last request given by voxatc.Something different here to the behaviour within ASX, as I have I flown this exact flight plan many many times before and never once had a call to change altitude when already at the altitude requested.Can also see some significant changes in altitude with autopilot correcting as required.FS Commander also shows the aircraft at the correct altitude.Apart from this issue, which I am sure will be fixed, ASA is superb the representation climing out from Dundee today was utterly fantastic thanks to both ASA and FEX. Environment:-FSX SP2, TRakIR4, Voxatc, Ivibe, FEX, UTX, flight1 C172, FSUIPC4, FS Commander & ASA on networked machine.OldBadger