Sign in to follow this  
Jannier

Asa Force Real/fs Time Possible Bug?

Hi GuysASA with FS9I observe the follwing, I have tried with either option ON Force real time and force fs time, I have also un-selected both options but does not matter, everytime I start FS9 I 1st get the weather clear call, then 1-2 seconds later a terrain reload and the time is set to a differnt time, seems 2 or so hours +GMT or from the start time I selected in FS.Example I set FS to start at 0630Z I get set to 1130Z = my local time 1330BAny advice?Overall I am impressed with ASA, and with a few tweaks & fixes all will be wonderfull!RegardsJannie

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Hi GuysASA with FS9I observe the follwing, I have tried with either option ON Force real time and force fs time, I have also un-selected both options but does not matter, everytime I start FS9 I 1st get the weather clear call, then 1-2 seconds later a terrain reload and the time is set to a differnt time, seems 2 or so hours +GMT or from the start time I selected in FS.Example I set FS to start at 0630Z I get set to 1130Z = my local time 1330BAny advice?Overall I am impressed with ASA, and with a few tweaks & fixes all will be wonderfull!RegardsJannie
Just to confirm I have seen this randomly as well. Doesn't seem to happen every flight and seems to be irrelevant of the setting with ASA.Also FS9 here using WideFS.-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hi JimSystem time.RegardsJannie

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

I now changed it to FS time and the same thing happens.On ASA 1st run and FS 1st run the time gets altered, and this is not desired.I want to start FS at any given time and apply the current GMT wx to FS, at any time fs is set to.I do not want ASA to interfere with my FS time.I would think if I did not select any time force option then that function is turned off, but it does not seem to work that way.Something in ASA is reseting FS time as mentioned above.RegardsJannie

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

See attached screenshot.ASA was at 0850Z and I started FS, I set FS to airport FAJS and time 0850Z. which have a GMT+2 all fine. FS completed startup, ASA cleared wx then there was the terrain re-load = time changed and then when I looked again at FS time you see the problem?There is suddenly a time zone error.We jumped from 0850Z = 1050B for FAJS GMT+2 to 0850Z = 1350B FAJS error GMT+5I dont know how else to show there is something not well with the time force option.RegardsJannie

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Guest Werd

I'm "glad" to see I'm not the only one having this problem :( I thought I was getting crazy. Not only time/ time zone randomly changes with real or flight time in ASA it also makes FS9 crash, so ASA is actually unusable with any settings. I'm just sitting here waiting for a fix :(

And yet another bug I can confirm. ASA changes the time on initial weather set here as well, regardless of the options ticked. It seems to set the time 2 or 3 hours ahead, depending on the timezone.

Hi All,I have marked this for us to look into. Thanks for your reports.

Same here: logged in with LOWW Local time, after a few minutes FS9 reloads, FS time shows now approx. 2 hours later but with +4 hours difference between LOC and GMT now (normally it is +1 hour here in Vienna!)In Options: "Force to Real Time" and "Force to Sim Time" is unticked. Tried with several different settings, effect appears in all settings.

Hi JimI just noticed something....This terain refresh causing the time to get alttered is some how linked to "Refresh AI Aircraft"I was sitting watching ASA doing its thing and the terain reload happened....Synthesis updated...FS9 connection established!Clear FS weather sent to queue...Sending Dynamic Rate of Change to queue...Clearing Wx for FS9Thermal generated: 323fpm, Temp = 10.92857ASA initial weather depiction complete!Sent AI Refresh Command...I pressed this button a few times after this manualy and everytime FS jumped 3 hours forward.Hope this helps.Jannie

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Hi,Yes, time jumps for me also. Will report this.Thanks,