Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

Hi folk. After three months of a pause, i continue create my EZDOK motion camera addon. This is a new conception of EZ walk Camera. "EZDOK motion camera addon" simulate more motions (small vibrations from engine, big movements from runway holes and more sources) to all FSX cameras when flying or touch and go , or flatter effect when overspeed. This addon also can simulate "hand camera" motions for movie makers and can simulate very smooth "floating camera".First result you can see here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsj_qswZJukThis addon under construction and not for free and i want to ask folk: Do you need this addon ???Sorry for my english.

Hi,Don't worry about your english! Great video, looks very cool! I'm definitely interested! (means I'm quite sure i need it, too.. :( )Gert

Fantastic!I am sure the final product will be a must have for lot of us!Keep up the good work! :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

It's a great project! I would like to support this work and become a serious beta tester. :(

Best regards from RelaxX

Hi MarniftarrMany thanks for the update on your work,id been checking your youtube posting on and off for a while now to see if there was any info on the status of this fantastic looking addon As you seem to know the FSX camera system inside out can i ask if theres any chance that you might beable to alter FSX's default FOV to add proper Widescreen support to FSX with this addon?atm the widescreen view in FSX is a just -vertical cropped version of the 4:3 display(they just cut of a section of the top and bottom off the 4:3 dispaly area when using WS displays) and not a true widescreen + horizontal (and no before someone jumps in the WideViewAspect=True .cfg tweak doesnt fix this that is just a camera overshoot that alters both not just the horizontal FOV)Many other games have a ini/cfg setting that allows a tweak of the FOV but i cant seem to find it in any of FSX's files and would be very interested to know if you'ed come across anything while making Ezdok?Again Many thanks for your update and i look forward to trying the next version of Ezdok asap feel free to give me a shout if you need any beta testers :)CheersSteve

Hi folk. After three months of a pause, i continue create my EZDOK motion camera addon. This is a new conception of EZ walk Camera. "EZDOK motion camera addon" simulate more motions (small vibrations from engine, big movements from runway holes and more sources) to all FSX cameras when flying or touch and go , or flatter effect when overspeed. This addon also can simulate "hand camera" motions for movie makers and can simulate very smooth "floating camera".First result you can see here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsj_qswZJukThis addon under construction and not for free and i want to ask folk: Do you need this addon ???Sorry for my english.
yes, absolutely, we've all been waiting for a new "Active Camera" replacement for FSX...but it needs to be a .dll so it'll run seamlessly within the game, not as an .exe running outside as it is now.good luck!

Hi MarniftarrMany thanks for the update on your work,id been checking your youtube posting on and off for a while now to see if there was any info on the status of this fantastic looking addon As you seem to know the FSX camera system inside out can i ask if theres any chance that you might beable to alter FSX's default FOV to add proper Widescreen support to FSX with this addon?atm the widescreen view in FSX is a just -vertical cropped version of the 4:3 display(they just cut of a section of the top and bottom off the 4:3 dispaly area when using WS displays) and not a true widescreen + horizontal (and no before someone jumps in the WideViewAspect=True .cfg tweak doesnt fix this that is just a camera overshoot that alters both not just the horizontal FOV)Many other games have a ini/cfg setting that allows a tweak of the FOV but i cant seem to find it in any of FSX's files and would be very interested to know if you'ed come across anything while making Ezdok?Again Many thanks for your update and i look forward to trying the next version of Ezdok asap feel free to give me a shout if you need any beta testers :)CheersSteve
I understand you. Sorry , i can not help you , i work with "camera 6DOF" simconnect variables only and some "position aircraft" var. . Simconnect not have any FOV variables (exclude "zoom").Hi folk ! After some time, i change base motions algoritms , add more random generators for synthesis realistick camera motions and make next step for finalise this addon. Result of motions with new synhesis algoritms here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTuFcic3sFY&fmt=18Please answer me - whether the realism suffices of motions on this stage ?

Guest Tingoose
I understand you. Sorry , i can not help you , i work with "camera 6DOF" simconnect variables only and some "position aircraft" var. . Simconnect not have any FOV variables (exclude "zoom").Hi folk ! After some time, i change base motions algoritms , add more random generators for synthesis realistick camera motions and make next step for finalise this addon. Result of motions with new synhesis algoritms here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTuFcic3sFY&fmt=18Please answer me - whether the realism suffices of motions on this stage ?
That looks great. I began to feel airsick which is a good sign :( This looks like it's going to be a must hav addon. Please keep up the good work.

That looks great. I began to feel airsick which is a good sign :( This looks like it's going to be a must hav addon. Please keep up the good work.
Ok. Thancs for answer. I begin create EZdok advanced camera system for FSX after christmas.In this system you can add more advanced cameras to VC , runway ,Aircraft body. How tune cameras ? - you can move cameras , set positions and view angle with keyboard (easy method) , mouse and joystick (float cameras), set to each cameras vibration parameters individually (about 30 vibration parameters for simulate from small cameras to human head) and activate your cameras from keyboard. All camera settings save in INI file for each aircraft , and automatically recall when change aircraft in FSX.

In mho there is too much motion in the first plane (especially the head seems to roll upon the neck :( ). I would expect more motion in the F-15? When it's rolling or because of the G's pulled. I like the small motions from engine vibration very much.Regards, Gerrit

I understand you. Sorry , i can not help you , i work with "camera 6DOF" simconnect variables only and some "position aircraft" var. . Simconnect not have any FOV variables (exclude "zoom").
Many thanks for your reply Marniftarr i think i'll fire Racer S from WSGF an email and ask him if he can Hack it in ;)Cant wait to try this next version out i'll grab a few sick bags before i fire it up thought ;)one other thing will EzDok beable to work along side headtracking programs like Freetrack/Cachya/TrackIR or is it a case of one of the other?CheersSteve