Sign in to follow this  
Alado

Frame Rates B 777 ?

hello allCan somebody can help me as I cannot have good frame rates with the B 777 professional ? I have got the SP1 and SP2 but still jerky the screen as soon I taxi or when I approach airports ? Any special setting in cfg ? or fs9 for B 777 ? PSS ? I have done already all possible settings in the PSS menu . Thanks for help and ideas . Happy year regardsPatrick

Hi!This used to be caused by 2 known files.Inside your Modules folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\...\Flight Simulator 9\Modules), if you have these 2 files:dsd_xml_tcas.dll and dsd_xml_tcas.ini, you should rename them or even better move them to another folder where you can access them easely.They are normally found as part of some CLS products, I have them as part of their A340-600.Hope this is the cause of your frame rates problems.Happy New Year and...Soft Landiings! :(

Hi!This used to be caused by 2 known files.Inside your Modules folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\...\Flight Simulator 9\Modules), if you have these 2 files:dsd_xml_tcas.dll and dsd_xml_tcas.ini, you should rename them or even better move them to another folder where you can access them easely.They are normally found as part of some CLS products, I have them as part of their A340-600.Hope this is the cause of your frame rates problems.Happy New Year and...Soft Landiings! :(
HelloI knew for the first one no the other one so 100000000000000 thanks these files are necesarry for which addon's ? only CLS as I don't use anymore CLS . Happy also 2009 and many nice flts .Will check that tonight ! regardsPatrick

Hye again already removed but still sometimes have the screen jerky no so much fluid as for example with PMDG 747 and 737 ? event also LEVEL D B 767 ? always a quite certain difference ? are they maybe other settings elsewehere ? Thanks again for help as apparently I feel that only needs a little something to get some nice frames much fluid screen while taxiing and approchaing to land . CheersPatrick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.