Sign in to follow this  
Guest lee23

MD-11 FS9 FMC Freezes

Guest lee23

Hi, there.... can anyone help me....!!!!FS2004 freezes when i enter the departure and destination info FROM/TO (for Example: EDDL/EDDF), and or ALTN on the F-PLN INIT Page.AIRAC is 0813, all files are on the right position, all airports are listed. FSUIPC newest version... PMDG 737 installed....Wilco installedWhen I enter a CO ROUTE there is no problem, all works fine.I

For me the same problem...can not understand what is the matter, already and an airplane reinstalled.. and AIRAC..did not help((

Guys,Try to create flightplan by using add-on planner such as FSNav or FSBuild, then export it into PMDG Format, make sure that this FP was saved in PMDG routes folder and then via FMC COROUTE field simply type your FP without dashes, i.e. EDDLEDDF, not EDDL/EDDF.Hope it helpsDmitriy

Dmitriy: Are you still having problems entering FROM/TO fields or did something fix it? I can't reproduce problem, and wonder what is causing it.

Dan Downs KCRP

I've installed this fine bird yesterday and haven't tried it with a FSPassengers flight yet, but was wondering if I could plan a flight via FSNAV and use the PMDG 737 export module. Is this correct? Doesn't the export module specifically use the format, KMEMKMSP001" as a coroute? I'm not sure FSNAV exports the flight plan to the MD-11 FMC if the format is something like, "KMEMKMSP", without some type of export module. Does the FMC get it directly from FS9 if the flight plan is exported to FS9?

I've installed this fine bird yesterday and haven't tried it with a FSPassengers flight yet, but was wondering if I could plan a flight via FSNAV and use the PMDG 737 export module. Is this correct? Doesn't the export module specifically use the format, KMEMKMSP001" as a coroute? I'm not sure FSNAV exports the flight plan to the MD-11 FMC if the format is something like, "KMEMKMSP", without some type of export module. Does the FMC get it directly from FS9 if the flight plan is exported to FS9?
PMDG FSNAV export module that was designed many years ago for 737 works perfectly for 737, 747 and MD11. Not problems at all.

Dmitriy: Are you still having problems entering FROM/TO fields or did something fix it? I can't reproduce problem, and wonder what is causing it.
And a problem still remained and I was not able to understand reason.

What do you and Voronoy have in common that might be different from many others that do not have problem?Is FS9 installed in the default location? The navdata should be in FMCWP/NAVDATA folder under FS9. The sidstars should be in PMDG/SIDSTARS.I don't understand your problem. If the files are in the expected location, and you can import a file from FLIGHTPLANS folder then everything should work. This confuses me.See what you guys might have in common.

Dan Downs KCRP

What do you and Voronoy have in common that might be different from many others that do not have problem?Is FS9 installed in the default location? The navdata should be in FMCWP/NAVDATA folder under FS9. The sidstars should be in PMDG/SIDSTARS.I don't understand your problem. If the files are in the expected location, and you can import a file from FLIGHTPLANS folder then everything should work. This confuses me.See what you guys might have in common.
A simulator is set in D/Program Files/FS2004. Navdata and Sid/Star in the place indicated by you.

Thanks Voronoy, lets see if others with same problem are also using D: instead of C:Just to be sure then, the navdata files are D:\Program Files\FS2004\FMCWP\NAVDATAIf so, the fix should be easy. Waiting to hear from Dmitriy.

Dan Downs KCRP

And possibly problem from for it, but nevertheless 747 without problems worked. Also without problems worked MD11 for FSX(FSX also set on a disk D)

Does your load manager work okay?

Dan Downs KCRP

PMDG FSNAV export module that was designed many years ago for 737 works perfectly for 737, 747 and MD11. Not problems at all.
Yes, indeed...I tried it out this evening and it does work perfectly...gracias!

A simulator is set in D/Program Files/FS2004. Navdata and Sid/Star in the place indicated by you.
Hello, I have the same problem. I have FS2004 installed in C:\Program Files\FS2004. Jan