Sign in to follow this  
Guest buffjack

No ND,PFD,SYS DISPLAY

Guest buffjack

HiJust installed the MD-11, After loading the MD-11 and even with engines running I have a blank screen, i.e. no ND or PFD or sys display, regardless as to what panel state I select I just have a blank panel state,I can hear the engines runing but that's it.RegardsWilliam

Guest FrancoisH

Is it under XP or under Vista ?

Guest DLH413

Hello William,it seems that you have the same problem as i have. Therefore i started a topic at 09:19 AM today. In my case i have also no DU's but the engines running in the background, the switches were not "clickable" and the VC was not o. k. I tried to fly the MD11-Freighter Version with zero payload and get the plane in trim with ballast fuel only. Every time i try this, i get the loadmanager message that the CG's are out of range. And when i load the MD11-F before the loadmanager "told" me that my ZFW & TO CG's are out of range the above reported problems appear. I didn't try it with the pax versions yet. When i changed the payload values in the loadmanager to fit the CG's range and chose again the MD11-F then everything was working fine (DU's shown up correctly and all the panel states were "able" to load). One of the developers will try to reproduce it. Hope we will get a solution.(FS 9.1, WIN XP, FSUIPC 3.85, Active Sky)

HiJust installed the MD-11, After loading the MD-11 and even with engines running I have a blank screen, i.e. no ND or PFD or sys display, regardless as to what panel state I select I just have a blank panel state,I can hear the engines runing but that's it.RegardsWilliam
William, Are the switches working, etc.? If everything else is working OK except that the DUs are blank then most probably this is a registration validation issue and you should contact support with your oredr ID. Otherwise it could be the issue DLH413 reported, or something similar thatr we will investigate.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Hi,Happened to me when launching my second flight (PC off between 1. and 2. flight).All was fine during the 1., but when starting the 2. I met the same behaviours as stated above: engines running, but black screens, in VC , I was able to see the switches/buttons but able to see the ground behind them like if the plane was in glass ...I was able to hear a "click" when pressing buttonsloading different panel states weren't doing anythingtests sounds were working no initiliazing with countdown at launch.A simple reinstall made it back to normal. I did not make screenshots.Hope it helps.Emmanuel.