Sign in to follow this  
ildifra

NGX ?

Hi support,I'm a your 737ng old costumer,and from months I'm asking my self why a so strange selling strategy....I explain,I think that on 100 simulator costumer there are 10 persons that fly 747,30 persons that fly md11 and the rest 60 persons that prefer to fly with 737 or similar medium range aircraft...So there are thousand of persons waiting for NGX....so what are u waiting for to finish it???is there a supposed date of release ?????you know I loved your 737ng fs2004 and is almost 2 years that I'm waiting for NGX....please give some explainingbest regardsLuca Di Francesco

I guess PMDG didn't imagine that there wouldn't be a pmdg 737 for fsx in 2009, but still it would be interesting to get some development info/news/thoughts from PMDG.

is there a supposed date of release ?????
Don't ask ridiculous and repetitive questions. One click of the search button and you can located many threads on the subject including any rumors on release estimates. And as a PMDG customer you must have heard number of times that they never provide release dates nor any estimates.

Luca,You may be interested to know that the 747 is by far our best selling product... We'll see what happens when we release the new NG, but don't assume that the opinions on this forum are representative of our whole user base...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Luca,You may be interested to know that the 747 is by far our best selling product... We'll see what happens when we release the new NG, but don't assume that the opinions on this forum are representative of our whole user base...
RyanMay I ask how many copies of the 747 you've sold up till now? It's just a rock solid product, so it would be interesting to hear how many you've actually sold over the years including the FS9 version of course.

Can't wait for the NG......Thanks for all your work..

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

RyanMay I ask how many copies of the 747 you've sold up till now? It's just a rock solid product, so it would be interesting to hear how many you've actually sold over the years including the FS9 version of course.
I can't tell you an exact number, that's obviously an internal business thing, but it is our best selling product...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I can't tell you an exact number, that's obviously an internal business thing, but it is our best selling product...
Ya, I thought so, it was worth a shot though ;) Definitely a wonderful product.

I've never tested the 747, as I've heard it has some performance issues. But could some of the reason for it's sucsess compared to the NG, simply be because it has had such a long and good life on both FS9 and FSX?The quality of your MD11 are superb. What I like the most is actually the feeling of being there as no other add-on I've tested, while I guess a lot of this has to do with the systems and well though out user friendliness and good performance, I would give you a lot of credits for the sounds, it's by far the best sound package I've ever heard in FS! I also own the Captain Sim 757, a very good add-on indeed, but it's still not on the same level as the md11.But frankly I find these large jets rather dull to fly, so I'm really looking forward to visual approaches and poor weather conditions, short runways and strange arrivals in mountainous regions with the PMDG NGX.It would be lovely if you made a development blog in the future, to give us some insight into how you make these wonderful add-ons, from audio recordings and graphics to consulting with engineers at Boeing and system programming.Best regards,Mikkel

Guest rajiv

HI there is there a possiblity the That the NGX will be compatible with the fs9?Rajiv Murjani

Guest StefanB

What panel we see in the left lower corner of the website in the company section? Looks not like the todays NG panel. Take a look at the sixpack, the mcp push buttoms an the bezel of the stand by instruments. Greets Stefan Bessert

HI there is there a possiblity the That the NGX will be compatible with the fs9?Rajiv Murjani
The NGX will be for both FS9 and FSX

The NGX will be for both FS9 and FSX???sorry but where have you heard that what does the pmdg company says

PMDG has said in at least six different threads in the past couple months that NGX will be for FS9 and FSX.The real question is why do you ask? Please sign your posts with your real name in this forum. Thank you.

Dan Downs KCRP