Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

Sorry Guy's, cannot make it.

Fellow AVSIM team members. I am sorry to say that I will have to withdraw from this years race. The problem? A new member of the family who has never touched FS on a computer is really "pooching" up all my flights. I mean, My GOSH, if I had to deal with a co-pilot like this............ She's complaing about my EGT if it's off more than 5 degrees. On approach, she's right in my face! I tell her to go back into the cabin as we're doing a go-around, " Get out of my way Sam! get some left-overs or something!"! Because of this problem, and the fact as the company's "Employee Manual" say's that inter-cockpit misrelations result in re-assignment means that I will have to withdraw with the best wishes to the whole team.Regards, & the best of luckRomanP.S. You know I'm kidding right ? Cockpit door is now shut & locked! ----- doesn't matter, my co-pilot always shows up!

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi,Well, if the co-pilot is yer wife, yeah it could put a damper on things; but still doable...just have to take her out more often for abit...now in this case, if man's best friend wants to be your co-pilot or yer done for, than that could be an issue.Does the pooch have autopilot?BG

the company's "Employee Manual" say's that inter-cockpit misrelations result in re-assignment
Well my companies Exposition and Technical publications are "Amended" and "Revised" on a regular basis . Therefore , I recommend , that you contact your Employer and request a "Temporary Revision" allowing adorable "pooches " full , unrestricted access to the Cockpit at all times , with maybe an exemption for "poor visibility , non CAT3 ILS approaches " :) heheCute Doggy :) Bry

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Likewise, guys, I won't be able to make it this year :(I haven't even turned my Windows box on in >4 months, and haven't loaded up FSX since last year's race. Just haven't had time. I'm seriously turning into a Mac person!Additionally, I have SuperCross tickets for next Sat, so I wouldn't really be able to help out anyhow.Good luck though! I'll be pulling for ya!--Mike