Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

Very strange Panel from the 747-400X

This is a new install on Vista 64 and FSX with SP2.http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/rakham/Untitled.jpgWhy do I get these overlapping stuff? I saw nobody reporting this.I use a Gateway FX 17" with GeForce 9800M GTS.Thanks for your attention.Sorry I first misplaced this message in the FSCrew PMDG forum.I also placed it yesterday on the french Avsim forum, but nobodyhas come yet with an answer.Thanks for your kind attention.RegardsRakham

You have a font problem, but it is a very infrequent problem. I haven't seen this in a long time. However, maybe by mentioning what it might be could be helpful. Why is your Vista64 different from most others (mine included)?While waiting for someone with more knowledge here, try to ask pmdg at their support email... be sure to get an automatic response.You can also try an advance search in this forum for font problems.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes I have been thinking this.I will work on your suggestion. This Laptop was sent from USA from my son as a birthday present.Thank youJean Paul

Guest jlaine128

I had this problem some time ago.Turned out it was the settings on the Display/General tab, I had the Large DPI seting selected 120dpi, when I switched to normal size DPI 96dpi it fixed the problem. You might want to take a look at that setting and see if that is your problem.John Laine

Guest SkullxBones

Yep I had the same display overlap issue and setting my DPI back to default solved it.Jeff P.

Good morning all!Last night, we found out what it was.My son who works for Good Games in Seattle, sent me this laptop as a present. He forgot he had changed the font settings DPI.This morning I opened the forum, and here several answers.Thank you all for paying attention.RegardsJean Paul