Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

FS Dreamteam releases Las Vegas!

Heads up...surprise release from FS Dreamteam today...they released Las Vegas for FS9/FSX....awesome stuff!

Eric 

Awesome News, Thanks Eric,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Yep, my favourite scenery developer.I've got all of their addons, which means an extra 20% discount for Vegas. :( If there's still someone who hasn't tried them so far, highly recommended!There's always a free full-feature trial (what a great idea).BTW: Dallas and Fourt Lauderdale are going to be next. I personally hope they will later offer another European airport.

My birthday is Monday so I will be buying myself a birthday gift! :(Now I only have Pheonix left as the only Simflyers scnery I sill have installed.

This is a 100% must buy for me. Lately, I have been only flying to and from airports with AES compatability and I generally fly between US cities and holiday destinations. Because add on mesh causes so may problems in Vegas, I would rather have this add on than keep my FSG mesh installed.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I personally hope they will later offer another European airport.
Actually, I wish someone would release a major African airport such as Jo'Burg or maybe Cape Town or Cairo. There's a complete dearth of quality addons for Africa which is a shame. But I appreciate sales are a major factor and it's unlikely the effort involved would result in a reasonable profit.But I live in hope. :(

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Because add on mesh causes so may problems in Vegas, I would rather have this add on than keep my FSG mesh installed.
What problem would that be? The plateau effect around KLAS? That can (easily) be lessened with some good sloped "flatten" files. I did something similar for KMSP (after Blueprint's release) and wil do the same for KLAS. Should get the scenery within a couple of days.

Mike...

Actually, I wish someone would release a major African airport such as Jo'Burg or maybe Cape Town or Cairo. There's a complete dearth of quality addons for Africa which is a shame. But I appreciate sales are a major factor and it's unlikely the effort involved would result in a reasonable profit.But I live in hope. :(
Agreed.I can't think of any major European airport that badly needs new scenery. St Petersburg I suppose could do with some.Egypt is badly neglected FS-wise.

What problem would that be? The plateau effect around KLAS? That can (easily) be lessened with some good sloped "flatten" files. I did something similar for KMSP (after Blueprint's release) and wil do the same for KLAS. Should get the scenery within a couple of days.
Many many users would greatly appreciate that...can you please post back when you finish this? Much thanks Mike.

Eric 

I can't think of any major European airport that badly needs new scenery
How about Copenhagen Kastrup?And I do agree on African (and Asian) airports, however many of them are poorly accesible for European developers.

True but I don't know how to create the files. Are you planning to release them? I'd love to have you MSP fix as well.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

The KMSP package is available in the Avsim Library. I will upload the KLAS files as well. I basically upload everything I think may be of value to others, such as my recent waterclass files.

Mike...

Guest Tingoose

Arican Airports? What about Aerosoft's Casablanca?

Agreed.I can't think of any major European airport that badly needs new scenery. St Petersburg I suppose could do with some.Egypt is badly neglected FS-wise.
Prague!