Sign in to follow this  
Guest airBaltic

Service for Scandinavia / Norway

Guest airBaltic

So, I've scammed the net for some HOWTO's but cant realy understand them or find themI want to add another mapping service to my tileproxythey should get their data from (complete demo url) http://ts3.webatlas.no/?x1=568704&y1=7...amp;s=1&l=1ts1 - ts2 - ts3 etcAnyone know how to set this up.. Mapping service for norway is realy hard to find! :)Edit 2: looks like they get their maps from http://zett.gisline.no/gltmp/demo/dw0fry55...4_grunnkart.jpg ??In advanced.. thanx!Have a great dayThis is what I got so far[service0]module_config="conn=20|rate=10.0|verbose=0|server=http://ts3.webatlas.no|path=/?x1=%&y1=%&z=128&s=1&l=1|quad=xy|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"map_version=1Doesnt work. -airBaltic

Well, after some testing, I can finally get it to load tiles. The only problem is that it's random tiles, and only with min zoom level.

Guest airBaltic
Well, after some testing, I can finally get it to load tiles. The only problem is that it's random tiles, and only with min zoom level.
What is your config so far? :)

What is your config so far? :)
module_config="conn=20|rate=4.0|verbose=0|server=http://ts3.webatlas.no|path=/?x1=%&y1=%s&z=%&s=2&l=1|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"It won't make cache files, so it's probably far from okay. But with the demo link you provided, I found that you can change values on the numbers, and the area/zoom will change. But I can't understand the format. Best luck with s=2 though. I'm guessing this is the version. The z value can either be 128 or 256, but if I set this permanently, it will not load tiles.

Guest airBaltic
module_config="conn=20|rate=4.0|verbose=0|server=http://ts3.webatlas.no|path=/?x1=%&y1=%s&z=%&s=2&l=1|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"It won't make cache files, so it's probably far from okay. But with the demo link you provided, I found that you can change values on the numbers, and the area/zoom will change. But I can't understand the format. Best luck with s=2 though. I'm guessing this is the version. The z value can either be 128 or 256, but if I set this permanently, it will not load tiles.
Hmm.. maybe some of the devolopers may share some light on this? :)

Guest airBaltic
Don't seem any easier, and not too good resolution either I think.
If I could, I would use the virtualearth servers for norway.. but they dont seem to be downloading the data they get from giz and webatlas :S .. troms

Still with the webatlas source. I now know z is the zoom from 56-12-256-512. But I still can't get it to load properly, and I'm not even sure how to configure these zoom levels. Found how to map the zoom levels, and here are the zoom values: 262144,131072,81920,40960,20480,10240,5120,2048,1024,512,256,128,56.Now the problem is that tileproxy crashes every time I start it.I also can't out what the ts1-ts8 is for in the server adress. When I change this number myself, it still loads the same tile.

Guest cbuchner1
Still with the webatlas source. I now know z is the zoom from 56-12-256-512. But I still can't get it to load properly, and I'm not even sure how to configure these zoom levels. Found how to map the zoom levels, and here are the zoom values: 262144,131072,81920,40960,20480,10240,5120,2048,1024,512,256,128,56.Now the problem is that tileproxy crashes every time I start it.I also can't out what the ts1-ts8 is for in the server adress. When I change this number myself, it still loads the same tile.
ts1 to ts8 ... so they have 8 servers (load balancing).For supporting these strange zoom level indications, Tileproxy source code would have to be modified a bit (libnettile.dll)One open question is whether their coordinate system is a local one (centered around a specific point in Norway, fo rexample), or whether they have a global system (based on global latitudes and longitudes). For example I've seen with hitta.se (Sweden) that they did not accept tile indices that would be derived from a global coordinate system. I gave up on trying to load their tiles eventually.Christian

ts1 to ts8 ... so they have 8 servers (load balancing).For supporting these strange zoom level indications, Tileproxy source code would have to be modified a bit (libnettile.dll)One open question is whether their coordinate system is a local one (centered around a specific point in Norway, fo rexample), or whether they have a global system (based on global latitudes and longitudes). For example I've seen with hitta.se (Sweden) that they did not accept tile indices that would be derived from a global coordinate system. I gave up on trying to load their tiles eventually.Christian
Thanks, I can't figure out the coordinate system, but if the zoom is not supported in Tileproxy, I guess there's no point in continuing.