Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

AVSIM File Library Temporarily Offline

After weeks of struggling with a variety of issues with the File Library system, we have today taken the library offline for overhaul and redistribution to another server. We do not know how long this down time will be. We appreciate your patience while we fix known issues and bring the library back up to full performance. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Guest sm0jma

Hope you will fix it soon I need to come back to old times and I am 80 years now!GOOD LUCK

Guest briandavidn

I should like you to know that your efforts are sincerely appreciated.This 64 year old South African has learned a great deal from your technical contributors; the availability of files which enhance one's sim. experience is something I value greatly, being a PPL with my own homebuilt FALCO.All the sections of your website have been an inspiration to me and I conclude by wishing you all the best in your continued endeavours.Brian Nelson