Sign in to follow this  
Guest rafvr

Non Standard Keypad ?

Guest rafvr

Is it possible to ibtain a numerical keypad that operates the numbers 1 - 0 on the main board ??not those numbers on the small keypay on the RHS oif the keyboardMany thanks#Georgeoh yes - if it is where from ?Ta :(

Guest Staggerwing

You mean like a USB keypad ?There are many and sold many places like Amazon for example..

Guest rafvr
You mean like a USB keypad ?There are many and sold many places like Amazon for example..
Thanks Staggerwing - but do you know if they can be configured to use the main keyboard numbersor are they just to add the "Number Pad" keys when they are not fitted to a laptop??ThanksGeorge

Hi George,Actually, the "USB-ness" wouldn't matter. They both send different sets of keycodes for the two sets of keys. I would try something like "Auto Hot Key". Freeware and I think you can map any key to be any other key (or mouse/stick button). You might check it out.Best regards,- BobThe StickWorkshttp://www.stickworks.com

Hi,Recently I found a small utility called HIDmacros that was specifically made for flightsim, but is usefull for a whole lot more,Not only can you reprogram your keys, it can differentiate between different keyboards, so you can use several keypads for different functions.The website is http://hidmacros.medek.info/whatisit.php. With an earlier version I had some issues in Windows 7 but the latest (v1.5) works fine for me in Win7 64bit.Allard.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Guest hpdc
Hi,Recently I found a small utility called HIDmacros...Yes... I'm running it with an extra numeric keyboard besides a CH analog VPP, to toggle master BAT/ALT, start engine, increase & decrease prop RPM, increase & decrease mixture, landing lights & aux fuel pump toggle, radios... Simple, friendly and smooth.