Sign in to follow this  
Guest zzmikezz

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Guest zzmikezz

We don' need no stinkin' Twitter ...Some of the other threads are getting a little heavy. So ...As I write this I'm flying a 727 from Denver to Salt Lake City, posting to this forum, and paying some bills. What are YOU doing?

At 10:23 PDT, sitting in my family room, sipping a coffee, browsing the forums with my MacBook on my lap, not flying or anything else related to FSX... :(

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Guest ironhorsmn

Reading this postWait!!!!I'm replying to this post.John

We don' need no stinkin' Twitter ...Some of the other threads are getting a little heavy. So ...As I write this I'm flying a 727 from Denver to Salt Lake City, posting to this forum, and paying some bills. What are YOU doing?
Just woke up... It's 0430 PST and I'm getting ready to drive to Long Beach to board a Ferry to Avalon to Scuba Dive with my wife.JB

Doing what I always do... chase my kids... pickup after my kids... chase kids... pick up after my kids... serve my kids food and drinks... chase kids... pick after my kids... try to keep kids out of Emergency... chase kids... pick up after my kids.That's basically the one and only thing I do.

Getting ready to go to work :(

Right now I'm answering Bryan.

P.S. What kind of Canadian would know Kraftwerk?
One who demands precision and elegance from his iPod during his morning run.As much as I enjoy the music, here's how Kraftwerk really won me over:

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

I'm flying from KJFK to TNCM in an AA Posky 757, no CS here. :( Patiently waiting for the QW 757. :(

Danny

*twit* Sitting at my desk, listening to Glenn B, fixing to enter windows xp key into customers PC that I am rebuilding */twit*

I am contemplating the global economical impact of employee lost productivity due to time spent "social networking" at their employers expense....oh, and updating my Facebook wallJoe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest zacharace

Replying to this:

I am contemplating the global economical impact of employee lost productivity due to time spent "social networking" at their employers expense....oh, and updating my Facebook wallJoe
Isn't it great? :(

P.S. What kind of Canadian would know Kraftwerk?
Well, as one myself, I can say ... an older Canadian. :( I was a teenager when Autobahn was released ... in 1974. At a time when the likes of the Carpenters, Chicago, The Who, and Glen Campbell could be heard on the radio, Kraftwerk was revolutionary.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB)