Sign in to follow this  
rainman692003

Saitek Switch Panel & Multi Panel

Hi. I have bought this two fantastic add-ons for my "cockpit". Both are great but as you would know probably, they are not fully compatible with 3rd party add-ons like PMDG, maybe cause PMDG as example doesn

This would be very good news. A month ago or so I wanted to buy these devices because they are great and inexpensive. But as long as they're not compatible with PMDG aircraft they are of no use to me, unfortunately. It would be great if PMDG and Saitek work together on this!

The Saitek people said in its forum that they had already conctacted PDMG but had not a solution because any interfacing with their AP should violate the license agreement.- I cannot understand how that can happen and if it really does, why PDMG doesnt have some flexibility and allow a fix which beneficiates its customers.-

Just picked up the multi panel, esp for having a trim wheel. Would be nice to see full integration

tested bout the multi panel with the JS-41. Fortunately the two will coexist just fine without interference, and it will control the NAV course, IAS and VS functions but won't do anything for heading or altitude. It's so nice to have a proper trim wheel for flightsim now, couldn't imagine flying in the real world without one so its nice to have in flightsim as well. (Yes I know there's electric trims in the real world but not in the 172s I fly and I can't see them being as precise as a wheel, seems its much the same in the sim - I can easily trim to the exact knot airspeed in a climb I want with the trim wheel on the multi panel).PMDG can you please look at full integration with the Saitek hardware? Saitek has a custom module so it should be possible if you work together, would be greatly appreciated!

Guest MarcoFW
tested bout the multi panel with the JS-41. Fortunately the two will coexist just fine without interference, and it will control the NAV course, IAS and VS functions but won't do anything for heading or altitude. It's so nice to have a proper trim wheel for flightsim now, couldn't imagine flying in the real world without one so its nice to have in flightsim as well. (Yes I know there's electric trims in the real world but not in the 172s I fly and I can't see them being as precise as a wheel, seems its much the same in the sim - I can easily trim to the exact knot airspeed in a climb I want with the trim wheel on the multi panel).PMDG can you please look at full integration with the Saitek hardware? Saitek has a custom module so it should be possible if you work together, would be greatly appreciated!
Hi everyone! I'm trying to make the panel work with the wilco products but it's still not working... How can I try to make it work? Thanks. Marco