Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

More J41 screens and tidbits

Pretty rough looking group of passengers. I like the use of the term "release candidate"
they probably know they are on a beta test flight! :(

Guest OYLSB
Leif,It has been said before that they will not model the Weather radar.......Must be for something else. Peter Osborn
1.jpgI beleave it's this one you was talking about... Right ??It's deffently looks like a weather screen to me (i don't know any other stuff in a cockpit with an antenna tilt (second button from the lower right corner))... Turned off/Not working/just blank all the time.. I guess they ment that they don't put the Weather info into the screen...

Pretty rough looking group of passengers. I like the use of the term "release candidate"
Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection in action -- we choose only the hardiest passengers for our test flights. :( Release candidate? I like that term, too. :(

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

The first passenger is a spitting image of Niko Bellic from GTAIV :(
oh my god he does too! hilarious!!

Not to worry about the rough looking mob in the windows... I'd worry more about the Startrek conventioner sitting in the next to last seat lol.Actually they look more like the folks in out 'customer complaints' department lolLets see.... wingviews (checked) weather radar (checked) ahhh sounds (not checked) heheLooks absoultely gorgeous though.John Ellison

Thanks for sharing these! Beautiful plane, and the passengers in the seats are a great touch. I am so looking forward to trying this bird out on some Horizon, SkyWest, and Jazz routes in the Pacific Northwest when it is ready.

I beleave it's this one you was talking about... Right ??It's deffently looks like a weather screen to me (i don't know any other stuff in a cockpit with an antenna tilt (second button from the lower right corner))... Turned off/Not working/just blank all the time.. I guess they ment that they don't put the Weather info into the screen...
While PMDG has not modelled the weather radar, the airplane is designed to accomodate those of you who already own, or plan to own Reality XP's WX500 weather radar.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

While PMDG has not modelled the weather radar, the airplane is designed to accomodate those of you who already own, or plan to own Reality XP's WX500 weather radar.
OUTSTANDING! Now I don't have to live with a blank display.Do the knobs integrate seemlessly with it?Best regards,Robin.

Fantastic...Could you do it with the MD-11 or the 747?I have been tempted to buy it , many times, but I only fly PMDG

I dont have the reality weather produuct. Matter of fact i don't have much in the way of utility add-ons. Could someone who owns the product give us an iea if it is worth owning? Pros and cons.....Thanks Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

Aw, nuts. I was hoping for an integrated media player in that spot, to play my tunes while flying. :( That is seriously cool, though. Guess I'll have to add the WX500 to my wishlist now!

Guest realatp
Sir, would you mind a close up of that please? OO ya does the WX500 from RXP work with REX 2.0? ThanksJ T COLLINS