Sign in to follow this  
Jet Tech

Shopping Cart empty at Checkout

Gentlemen,Since the switch to our new E-commerce system, we have had sporadic reports of the "Your shopping cart is empty" message when trying to purchase products from the E-commerce area. We know that this is a result of previously cached data on the users machine but occasionally it is extremely hard to flush out. Normally, deleting any saved cookies or visit history is enough, but occasionally this may not work. If you are one of the few encountering this problem after flushing your browser, please try the following.1) Log out of your account at www.precisionmanuals.com2) Start shopping for the product you are looking to purchase making certain that you are not logged in3) When you get to the product checkout stage, you will be asked to log in. Logging in from here should make things work properly. If you continue to have trouble after that, contact us at support@ and we will try to get things sorted out for you.RegardsPaul GollnickManager Customer Support/Technical SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precsionmanuals.com

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Gentlemen,Since the switch to our new E-commerce system, we have had sporadic reports of the "Your shopping cart is empty" message when trying to purchase products from the E-commerce area. We know that this is a result of previously cached data on the users machine but occasionally it is extremely hard to flush out. Normally, deleting any saved cookies or visit history is enough, but occasionally this may not work. If you are one of the few encountering this problem after flushing your browser, please try the following.1) Log out of your account at www.precisionmanuals.com2) Start shopping for the product you are looking to purchase making certain that you are not logged in3) When you get to the product checkout stage, you will be asked to log in. Logging in from here should make things work properly. If you continue to have trouble after that, contact us at support@ and we will try to get things sorted out for you.RegardsPaul GollnickManager Customer Support/Technical SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precsionmanuals.com
I can confirm this works (although I sort of fell into it). I also received a weird boot out at checkout where I didn't get a confirmation. It just sent me back to another page. But I got a confirmation email and download appears to be working. Don't order twice until you check you email.

Another thing to try if you guys are using Firefox is Ctrl+F5 - that reloads the page and forces out anything in the cache for that page/site.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Another thing to try if you guys are using Firefox is Ctrl+F5 - that reloads the page and forces out anything in the cache for that page/site.
Try this also: select the "RECALCULATE" option - for some reason that loads the item into the cart.Brian Monroe