Sign in to follow this  
irishsooner

Aerosoft titles at Best Buy

well i do work there and i enjoy talking to customers about fs9 or fsx. noticed browsing our internal inventory system on future software titles and saw 4 aerosoft titles in the mix. "747 queen of the skies", f-16 and a couple others. wasn't going to bring it up because it might be against policy here about other places or prices but 29.99 is real nice for the average joe. forum moderator at aerosoft brings it up about best buy and aerosoft and having a brick and "quicksand" retailer carry some of their titles.

well i do work there and i enjoy talking to customers about fs9 or fsx. noticed browsing our internal inventory system on future software titles and saw 4 aerosoft titles in the mix. "747 queen of the skies", f-16 and a couple others. wasn't going to bring it up because it might be against policy here about other places or prices but 29.99 is real nice for the average joe. forum moderator at aerosoft brings it up about best buy and aerosoft and having a brick and "quicksand" retailer carry some of their titles.
Also at Fry's

well i do work there and i enjoy talking to customers about fs9 or fsx. noticed browsing our internal inventory system on future software titles and saw 4 aerosoft titles in the mix. "747 queen of the skies",
Is this the same aircraft that you can buy from PMDG's website for $80?

NAX669.png

Is this the same aircraft that you can buy from PMDG's website for $80?
Yep its $80 usd in the pmdg shop.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I just checked Best Buy's website.The 747 isn't being released until 9-29-09. You can pre-order it though.

NAX669.png

Is these the PMDG models for sure?http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218119486534If so I'm going pre-order it. :( I have wanted it and at that price I will get it. I just could never bring my self to buy it at $80.00.May toss in the F-16 Fighting Falcon also.
Yep its definitely the pmdg 747 for fsx I would have bought it if it was for fs9 the price is a fantastic Bargain! the original $80 dollars that pmdg and other stores sell it for, is just in extremely high for in aircraft add on for fs with the amount of income I make which is garbage lol. you can see the pmdg logo right at the top left of the box. I honstely think if they were selling that for 80 at bestbuy it would stay on the self for a long time.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Either there must be something different about the Queen or the price is just incorrect.

Backordered at every store in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex. Imagine that!

NAX669.png

I pre-oredered last weekend ...And now here it is release date... Its backordered! How about that!Showboat

Jim Reynolds

Operating Engineers

Intel i7 920@3.8, EVGA X58, 6GB DDR3 Mushkin, 750W Digital Storm, NVIDIA GTX570, HP LP2475 LCD

I pre-oredered last weekend ...And now here it is release date... Its backordered! How about that!Showboat
I ordered one on-line last night and got an email estimating it's delivery date to be in the next two to three weeks, so although it is not available, it said nothing about any doubts of eventual delivery. It is a little irritating that they put this on there website and may never have had any intention of get hard copies at their stores.

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

here in tulsa my store will only get 2 copies! one will be mine since i work there. or course if we have online orders come thru then i will not get mine. the bigger store is getting 20. so! really depends on the demand and the distributer when backorders occur. having to make available for over 1500 stores of all revenue sizes.

Great news!I have used the IFly freeware 747-400 for what seems like years now, and mean nothing against it. It has been one of the best freeware contributions ever in my book, but I bit on this offer and just ordered it. I am in no hurry as long as they deliver it is a somewhat seemly time frame.Now, my hope is that the 737 series will be offered soon in a similar way. I would have much preferred it and continued with IFly for the 747.Happy flying.RTH