Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

[J41] Some new Service Pack Fun

We are introducing a new variant of the PMDG Jetstream 4100: The Multipurpose J41, complete with 360 Degree Search Radar, Aerial Survey Camera, and extra antennas for the Mission Communication System in VHF, UHF & FM bands and Satellite. This visual model enhancement is modelled after the J41 used by the Government Flying Service of Hong Kong.You can see this new model in action on

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Well thats very nice but to tell the truth i would sooner we see THE CTD fix out or even some idea when SP1 is coming and where is the paint kit, thats well over due.The fix to CTD is top of my list of wishers to see then the paint kit, then SP1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Well thats very nice but to tell the truth i would sooner we see THE CTD fix out or even some idea when SP1 is coming and where is the paint kit, thats well over due.The fix to CTD is top of my list of wishers to see then the paint kit, then SP1
Agree with aboveRon WhaleyAAL601

Guest lighterjet

It looks nice but I agree that major problems like CTD schould be adresed before repaints.I had encountered CTD few times and after 3 or 4 reinstallations can't activate the software anymore. It says that activation limit has been reached.

lighterjet: please sign your name to posts in this forum. Also, send your name and order info to pmdg support (be sure to get an automated response) to solve your installation problem.For all, the SP is well along. Geeze, it's not like Vin has been just doodling guys. I assume you'd like the release run through tests for unexpected things that always seems to happen when software is updated.

Dan Downs KCRP

Geeze, it's not like Vin has been just doodling guys. I assume you'd like the release run through tests for unexpected things that always seems to happen when software is updated.
Agreed!!!!BTW, that's some good stuff there PMDG. Keep up the good work!Regards, :(

Do you think you can go a little further with the visual mod and make one of these bad boys? :( Jetstream3132_6.jpg

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

i love the avionics stuff hanging off the HK livery!! looks awesome!cheers,-andy crosby

Agreed.

Vin (along with Jason on this aircraft) is our 3D modeler - he has nothing to do with fixing CTDs. You guys need to stop jumping to conclusions and realize that making something like this extra visual model doesn't affect code fixes to the FMS and panel systems (which are where the CTD issue is) in any way - those are being done concurrently by different people. It did not slow down the release in any way to make this or any of the other cool visual additions in SP1 that you haven't seen yet... there wasn't really anything to fix visually, so Vin and Jason went to town on some additions while the other guys worked on the code related stuff.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com