Sign in to follow this  
Guest gtaylor

FSUIPC Error with Radar Contact 4.3

Guest gtaylor

While flying radar contact will randomly display this error. "Fsuipc_wait, cant get D008 to change from 26864058 always 26864058"While flying it will show I have 30 minutes left for the flight, then it will jump to 2 hours or another random number. Along with that it will also start increasing the miles left of the flight as well.Does anybody have any idea what is going on with it?I am running Windows 7 64bit, and have both FS 2004 and FSX installed with Radar Contact 4.3Thanks.

I'd suspect possibly a network communication issue if you are using WideFS on a client (Sometimes for specific features it is modified to run on the same machine.). Since it is intermittent I don't think it is a security problem. Is the Win version the same on both machines?With the time jump it almost seems like either process timing causing net packet corruptions. This is beyond me. I'll cue Pete Dowson into this thread.

While flying radar contact will randomly display this error. "Fsuipc_wait, cant get D008 to change from 26864058 always 26864058"While flying it will show I have 30 minutes left for the flight, then it will jump to 2 hours or another random number. Along with that it will also start increasing the miles left of the flight as well.Does anybody have any idea what is going on with it?I am running Windows 7 64bit, and have both FS 2004 and FSX installed with Radar Contact 4.3Thanks.
can you make a log, duplicate the problem, and send me the log? instructions pinned to the top of the forum.

I'll cue Pete Dowson into this thread.
Sorry, I'm no use here. I've no idea what is meant by this part:
While flying it will show I have 30 minutes left for the flight, then it will jump to 2 hours or another random number. Along with that it will also start increasing the miles left of the flight as well.
What is "it" in this context? I use RC and nothing tells me that i have n minutes left or n miles to go -- except my CDU, but that's nothing to do with RC. And why are you referring to a "time jump", Ron?The problem with the timestamp check is an old one that was due to a protocol error in RC and was fixed, along with assistance in both FSUIPC and WideFS. I would guess that the versions of RC, FSUIPC or WideClient/WideServer are not all as up to date as they should be. Unless users report actual version numbers I cannot say. Folks on my forum have been known to say "latest" but actually meaning the last ones they saw, sometimes a year or three old!The timestamp mismatch is recoverable in any case -- RC should just time out, assume it missed something, and carry on. Log the error of course, but not stop.RegardsPete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Guest gtaylor

It seems that the problem was with the ingame ATC. It was conflicting with FDC Live Cockpit which was in turn conflicting with Radar Contact. Removing the ingame ATC fixed the issue.Thanks for all your help.