Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astradan

feelThere ERJ v2 - McPhat Payware Liveries

Guest Astradan

Hi There,Does anyone know whether the 'Airliner' Livery Packs for the new feelThere ERJ v2 are also compatible with the FS9 plane, or just in FSX ?The Wilco site in not clear on this. (And I'm unable to access the feelthere forums as they're blocked at my workplace!)Thanks in advance for any help,

Hi There,Does anyone know whether the 'Airliner' Livery Packs for the new feelThere ERJ v2 are also compatible with the FS9 plane, or just in FSX ?The Wilco site in not clear on this. (And I'm unable to access the feelthere forums as they're blocked at my workplace!)Thanks in advance for any help,
Hello DavidIt is my understanding that they include versions for both sims, I read somewhere on the Mcphat site that the FS9 repaints are identical apart from the lack of bumpmaps ect.

Guest Astradan

Excellent, thanks for that MD. :( It's funny, I've been "FSX-only" for over 2 years but recently re-installed FS9 for the AS A320 and I am really enjoying being back in the 'old sim' Graphics are far better than I recalled (not really too far off FSX) and wow, I had forgotten how good frames and performance were ! Looks like the old boxed versions of the 737NG, 747-400, Dreamfleet 727, etc, etc will be coming out of the cupboard again - think I may revert from FSX to being a FS9 die hard!Will certainly be installing the ERJ on FS9 first, hence my question on the McPhat liveries.Cheers,

Excellent, thanks for that MD. :( It's funny, I've been "FSX-only" for over 2 years but recently re-installed FS9 for the AS A320 and I am really enjoying being back in the 'old sim' Graphics are far better than I recalled (not really too far off FSX) and wow, I had forgotten how good frames and performance were ! Looks like the old boxed versions of the 737NG, 747-400, Dreamfleet 727, etc, etc will be coming out of the cupboard again - think I may revert from FSX to being a FS9 die hard!Will certainly be installing the ERJ on FS9 first, hence my question on the McPhat liveries.Cheers,
HelloI have done the same thing after getting a bigger HD, I have both sims installed and am enjoying FS9 again.Even been buying FS9 addons again, I did a flight last night from Aerosofts Approching Innsbruck to Viennain the FS9 Feelthere ERJ v2 with UT europe, GE Pro, Flight Environment, ASA and Radar Contact.It was the best flight for a long time, everything just came together and worked.From now on I will be flying aircraft in the sim they were designed for, going back to FSX for the Mustang and J41.Aerosofts Approching Innsbruck is very nice .

The installer for the McPhat liveries gives you the option to install for FSX and/or FS9... I've got them installed in both sims. Thankfully, they aren't too overdone on the dirt like most of their liveries... but there are some small things I've noticed... one of the main gear doors is missing a texture on every model (I think it's a common texture to every model, thus it's missing on the master texture sheet) and a couple of them are miissing an alpha channel on one side of the fuselage. But other than that, they're pretty good paints.

Guest Astradan
The installer for the McPhat liveries gives you the option to install for FSX and/or FS9... I've got them installed in both sims. Thankfully, they aren't too overdone on the dirt like most of their liveries... but there are some small things I've noticed... one of the main gear doors is missing a texture on every model (I think it's a common texture to every model, thus it's missing on the master texture sheet) and a couple of them are miissing an alpha channel on one side of the fuselage. But other than that, they're pretty good paints.
Good stuff, thanks for clarifying Bonkster. :(