Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

repaint request: Cargolux Italia

Guest 413X3

LX-KCV is repainted in a beautiful Cargolux Italia scheme. Can someone repaint this for FSX? ThanksAlex

Guest 413X3

please? And one more, this time for the pax -400World Airways CargoN740WA

Hi Alex,FYI - I just attempted a FSX repaint for the World Airways -400BDSF variant. You can find this on Avsim by searching for World Airways Cargo.RegardsMark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

To add to this Alex, I finished the ITALIA variation in a painting tutorial I have been working on. I will post a link to AVSIM once the tutorial is posted (sometime this week).Also, please post your full name in this forum per forum rules or add it to your signature, thanks.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Great news Dan. I am already in the market for Photoshop or Paint shop pro (depending what $$ for them) and then I will have a go.Regards

Geoff Bryce

Great news Dan. I am already in the market for Photoshop or Paint shop pro (depending what $$ for them) and then I will have a go.Regards
Too funny you should mention that Geoff, and at the time you did. I was just adding some links to the tutorial..."However, both "Corel PSP" and "Adobe PS" do offer free trials."

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Any update on this...please!!!! LOL
Hello, Please sign your full name in posts here per forum rules or put it in you signature like many of us, thanks.Update on the tutorial? Latest new on that can be found here (Sorry, but never really had a specific spot for updates).Or are you refering to the paint of the Italia? That is finished of course, but I was going to wait until I posted the tutorial to upload my variation of it.So answer to both would be, the later part of this week, hopefully Thursday evening for the tutorial, and about a day later on the Italia.

Dan Prunier

Guest N9291J

Hey Guys, I would like to request a repaint of PMDG 747-400X to Airforce One vc-25 I've done a few repaints, but this might be outta my league as I fumbled through some of the online stuff about doing it with this plane :( If anyone is interested.... Thanks in advance Mike

Guest N9291J

Haha,, I just realized after getting home from work and looking at the post I made :( I was prolly in the wrong spot and that pic is way to big :( I blame google :( sorry it was right b-4 heading to work after an hour of reading that tut on the cargo lux,, which is supurb btw. Im gonna crawl away and repost in the main,, Is there a way I can delete my posts?

Mike, I have downloaded (an) AF1 texture from the PMDG repaint area. It is under freighter though so look way down there. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/down...s/liveries.html

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Need help!Hey Dan prunier/Turbine777 ive read your tutorial ive tried to make a repaint of PMDG737NG, but I did not succeed. I would try again but if you have time I would really appreciate if you would make me a repaint of PMDG737NG in PIA livery?Please reply soon.Uzair Aziz

Need help!Hey Dan prunier/Turbine777 ive read your tutorial ive tried to make a repaint of PMDG737NG, but I did not succeed. I would try again but if you have time I would really appreciate if you would make me a repaint of PMDG737NG in PIA livery?Please reply soon.Uzair Aziz
Dan wont be returning to this forum in the near future.....if ever. Not wanting to get into it all I can say is sorry. I have used Dans tutorial and I have had success with it and since painted many aircraft. What is going wrong on your end?....maybe I can help. In the effort of realism PIA doesn't fly the Next Generations.......so that maybe why its hard for you to find a repaint.