Attention FS2Crew users and PMDG 737NG drivers:We've just released the PMDG 737 version of the 737 Voice Commander.It's very similar in style to the 737 PIC and default 737 versions, however, the big thing is that it was heavily customized to work with the PMDG 737 for FS9.It works with the 900/800/700 and 600 models in both the 2D and VC cockpit.The great thing is that the integration level with the FS9 PMDG 737 is pretty good.As a result of this, for example, when you're controlling the MCP using Voice Commands, it's very smooth and natural and effortless.In terms of voice control for the PMDG 737, nothing out there comes close in terms of the integration we have achieved. That's one of the benefits of doing customized versions for each aircraft.We're still using simulated mouse clicks for some overhead panel functions, however, but it's still very good, and it makes for a realistic flight crew simulation with full First Officer/PNF interaction.The original PMDG 737 version of FS2Crew was released five years ago (if you can believe that), and this new Voice Commander version really shows just how far FS2Crew has come over the last five years.The original FS2Crew PMDG 737 was a bit clunky and finicky (as the developer I'm my own worst critic!). But this new version is a whole lot smoother and better all round.We hope you enjoy this new version. Next to the Wilco 737 PIC version, it's our 2nd voice commander released that works with a complex, 3rd party aircraft.As always, please read the manual... it's a must... and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here.Feature List: * Customized to work exclusively with the PMDG 737NG add-on aircraft. * The simulated First Officer can control almost every switch on the PMDG 737. * Full voice control integration: Interact with the flight, cabin and ground crew using your voice! * Voice control even extends to the MCP/Autopilot! * Real human recorded United States, German, British, French, Irish, Dutch, Australian, Spanish and Finnish voice sets included for the First Officer. * Checklists, flows and crew interaction based on real-world 737 Airline SOPs for maximum realism! * FA Cabin announcements with independent adjustable volume control. * Integrated Pushback/Start Crew. * Integration options with AES and FSPassengers. * First Officer takeoffs. * And a whole lot more!!!pmdg737_box_large.pngAll the best,

Hey Bryan,I poked around the site and didn't see it, but do you release the manuals for free download? I'd like to just have a read through at how everything works.Thanks!Jeff

Hi Jeff,Please email me and I'll send you the manual.I'll try to make a YouTube Video.Best,
Yeah would like to see a video of this in use before purchasing. Also, I'm currently using Windows Xp but will be upgrading to Windows 7 in January. Will there be any problems with my license after this upgrade?Thanks

Yeah would like to see a video of this in use before purchasing. Also, I'm currently using Windows Xp but will be upgrading to Windows 7 in January. Will there be any problems with my license after this upgrade?Thanks
I'll try to get a video out tomorrow.If you upgrade to Windows 7 (highly recommended by the way), your license will still work.You'll just need to run your serial code through the FS2Crew License Manager again to re-bind your license to your upgraded machine.Best,

I'll try to get a video out tomorrow.If you upgrade to Windows 7 (highly recommended by the way), your license will still work.You'll just need to run your serial code through the FS2Crew License Manager again to re-bind your license to your upgraded machine.Best,
Excellent stuff, look forward to the video but I think I'll buy it anyway.Thanks for the info

Any luck on the video yet?
After some thought, I'm looking into hiring some professional guys to do it.Unfortunately I'm no Martin Scorsese... and I want the video to look professional.However, if you can't wait, just watch the default 737 Voice Commander version video. It's about 95 percent identical in terms of operations and interface, the only real major difference being of course that instead of working with the default 737, it was heavily customized to work with the PMDG 737 or 737 PIC.Click to go to the FS2Crew YouTube ChannelBest,

I got mine today through SimMarket.What a fantastic piece of kit!Well worth the money.Only thing is, I can't add any 600 or 900s to it using the config manager.Have I missed something?Thanks and regardsLee

I got mine today through SimMarket.What a fantastic piece of kit!Well worth the money.Only thing is, I can't add any 600 or 900s to it using the config manager.Have I missed something?Thanks and regardsLee
Hi Lee,The 600 and 900 models are connected to the 700 and 800 models. 600 uses (aliases) the 700's panel.cfg and the 900 uses the 800's panel.cfg.So don't worry, it works with all your models.Best,

Guest roby_cr

you excuse where I can find 737 pmdg ?regards,roby_cr

Guest roby_cr

Thanks of the answer, but I look for 737 for FSX

Thanks of the answer, but I look for 737 for FSX
The PMDG 737 exists only for FS9. There is no FSX version, yet..banner_fs2crew_team_kk.png