Sign in to follow this  
Guest G_KKES

J41 Checklist Word .doc

Guest G_KKES

I have compiled a 2 page Checklist which I use to fly the Jetstream.This was gleaned from the AOM and Tutorial.It lists correctly the sequence from Cold and Dark, including the Condition / Unfeather / Startlock sequence.I have laminated it and use it each time I fly.Available at. Uploading.com (Its worth the wait!)Best wishesKev Townsend

Just checked it out, Kev.That's a great little checklist. I'm gonna take your advice and print and laminate it and keep it on my desk for quick reference.Again, thanx,Frank

Thanks for the effort that went into this checklist, will be using it a lot.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Guest G_KKES

Just spotted that I left out an important line regarding Prop Unfeather.I did 2 versions, one colour coded for different panels, made some mods as I learned more, but uploaded just the Black & White version.Apologies to those who have already downloaded it.Modified version herebest wishes Kev TownsendI've included it here for those who are interested [best to print 3 columns wide, in LANDSCAPE]PREFLIGHT CHECKLIST OH Ammeter Check – Battery level >24v OH Emerg/GPU Voltage Check >25v OH Batt ON (Both) OH GPU ON Mute EIS Caution Warning System EXT Lights ON for External Check COND Levers to TAXI (Opens Fuel Valves) EXTERNAL CHECKS COCKPIT CHECKLIST Avionics switches ON Fuel LP Valve OPEN + Guarded Fuel Pumps OFF (Confirm LOPRESS lit) Start Master to AIR Manual Start to NORMAL IEC & TTL ON (always) IGNITION NORMAL PROP SYNCH OFF OIL Cooler Flaps AUTO Inverters ON Bus Switches NORM (5 of) Confirm AVIONICS ON Floodlight AS REQD Emergency Lights OFF + Guarded NAV Lights ALL OFF Seatbelts/No Smoking ON De-Ice Switches OFF Adjust Seat Height (Windscreen Pillar) Confirm 1600 PSI Oxygen ELT ARM (NOT in TEST Mode) Confirm Time ZULU Select FCS Control (Set Pilot Flying) Spoilers OFF AutoPilot Trim ON ENG APR is OFF CHECK EIS for Abnormal Readings TEMP Controls to MID TEMP Switches AUTO FLOW OFF (Both) TRIMS Central FLAPS @ 0 to MATCH Flaps FIRE Triggers Central PARK BRAKE ON Check COND. Levers – Return to TAXI (Cap release) UNFEATHER LEFT THEN RIGHT (Check Prop Rotation) Check PWR Levers – Return to IDLE (Startlock Engage) ANTI-SKID ON HYD LP Valve OPEN Set Landing Field Elevation in Pressure Window CONFIRM Shaker/Smoke Warnings in FO flip-up panel CHECK LANDING GEAR HORN WEIGHT AND BALANCE WORKSHEET Carry–On Count 1/3rd of Passenger count Cargo 600 AFT & 250 POD is the NORM Taxi Fuel 100Lbs for Small/Med - 200 Large Airfield Rule of Thumb 1200Lbs / 544 Kg– First Hour 1000Lbs / 454 Kg – Subsequent Hours 800Lbs / 363 Kg – Landing Fuel (On Board) Total >900Lbs 415 Kg / <5818Lbs 2639 Kg FMC SETUP (As Required) SET SQUAWK SET INITIAL ALT SET HDG BUG TO RWY HEADING SET SPEED BUGS based on TOW (Round UP) ex. 109, 109, 114, 129 for 21,500Lbs Magenta = V1, Cyan = Vr, White = V2, Green = Vyse Ramp Manager Close Door, Remove Pylons and Cart FUEL Pumps ON Avionics Switches OFF Confirm BATT Switches ON Beacon and NAV Lights ON Confirm Seatbelt and NO SMOKE ON Confirm OIL PRESS Ensure EGT is below 200* FUEL LOAD is CORRECT CHECK CAP Panel for UNKNOWNS SET ELEV TRIM to Start Index Setting from Weight & Balance Sheet (Centre of Green Band) SET Power Levers

thanks g_kkes for the link...but perhaps i think the external links popping up a 500 unavailable error..it is 500 so i believe it should be temporary...when does it plan to be functional..please rectify..Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

Hi G_KKES, any possibilities of re uploading the checklist to a different site as both links provided have broken.i would like this checklist as i am training my self on the j41 for future career possibilities. If you cannot upload it can you please send it to scj110@live.co.uk . Thank you very much.Simon

the link to the latest version isn't there.. did you put the latest version attached with the first link? I would like to have the latest version of this. thanks

Ciao!

The file doesn't exist any longer. If I could make a suggestion, I recommend using Dropbox, and putting this into the Public folder. Then you can right-click on the file and grab the public link, which you can place here for us :)