Sign in to follow this  
Sebi_EDDT

ISD Scenery LIPX Texture?

Hello,So, i install a scenery ISD Verona LIPX, with patch! But, which is this grey texture?see pictureLIPX-Airport.jpgbut i install been trees_v3.zip to folder FS2004/textureSebastian

You may need to place the textures in your world/scenery/texture folder. I had this issue with the payware LHBP and some of the other ISD scenery's as well.

Guest Andrea_DSDG

Trees texture are not from ISD, maybe you have some default texture missed, I've deleted all the LIPX texture folder, and this is the result:Fullscreen%20capture%201112010%2001.01.16%20PM.bmp.jpgYou have to see if you have this problem in other scenery, you can try installing new trees texture, like the Gerrish Gray set. Regards

Thx, but i try default trees! It work fine out of Airport! see picture.. Gerrish Gray Trees is in FS2004/texture.. what mean other folder?LIPX-Airport_01.jpgSebastian

Those are trees whose textures came with the scenery.Do a file search for alberi*.bmpThere should be 5 files, one for each season.Either copy them into the folder containing the LIPX textures or...FS9\Texture.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Those are trees whose textures came with the scenery.Do a file search for alberi*.bmpThere should be 5 files, one for each season.Either copy them into the folder containing the LIPX textures or...FS9\Texture.regards,Joe
I found this 5x alberi*.bmp in folder ISD LIPX, LIMC and LIRF. I try copy this date to folder FS2004/texture! Woww work it!LIPX-Airport_02.jpgthx much for help! Sebastian