Sign in to follow this  
kiwikat

OOOOOK now...

...?Now what lol? Let the speculation begin?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest realatp

ahahahah is this really from PMDG!!!! and...i think my last post, WHICH GOT DELETED (for the reason that they where going to put this up),.....you can thank me later. Hey is that Dash 8 a 100?777! your kidding....umm is this really from PMDG?

Guest realatp
Yeah, finally the 777...Thanks PMDG.One question, will the 747X expansion come with wide 2D panel?Best.Miquel Egea.
i hope it comes with new VC, the VC is getting OLD!

Ryan pointed out a while back that the guy posting these videos is yanking our collective chain and they're fake. -Alex

Ryan pointed out a while back that the guy posting these videos is yanking our collective chain and they're fake. -Alex
Yeah, I think Ryan said PMDG have tried to get the videos removed. If that's true then someone obviously has a lot of time on there hands creating these fake models... So a message to whoever is creating these models, if your reading this can you drop me a PM, The back of my house needs painting and my lawn needs to be mowed.Thanks

Rob Prest

Well let's say this one is a fake - I don't now really, I just assume it.If it was real, PMDG would have announced it by Robert himself, I suppose

Guest acezboy561

Somebody likes PMDG (alot o.o)

My question to PMDG is - "Why don't you hire this guy?."He's very obviously an accomplished and precise 3D modeller, livery painter and awesome sound engineer.Hell, I like his model more than my current -400!Anthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa

Guest realatp

I for one believe that this is real. Wouldn't it be a good marketing idea to get everyone talking on the forums? I for one love to spread the word and one thing this Community needs is so developing going on. With the end for FS as we know it, its a great thing to see a dev that has there Sh** together and is making this hobby advance. The video says Copyright PMDG and has all the signs of PMDG on it. The guys that making these videos, if they aren't real, could be in so serious legal crap if he gets caught, and its not hard to catch people on the internet doing things like this if you get the cooperation of the legal system.Anyways to the fella thats making these "if they arnt' real", you better stop, or I'd be shaking in my boots. These are my thought.

That's too bad. I would certainly approve of that kind of devepment schedule, but it would also shock me given what we've read here from Robert, Ryan, etc. They should be ###### at this guy. It would be one thing if he was posting videos saying "here's what I think PMDG should do or something clearly showing distance from the company; but, he's posting videos (no matter how neat) claiming to be officially from the comapny. He even added the "copyright PMDG" at the end. Companies send their lawyers after people for stunts like this....

So is the 747X extension info bogus also?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

This is bogus. In all the years I have been a customer of PMDG, they have NEVER gone about things like this. Announcements are always made officially by Robert and backed by the entire team that moderates this forum. Secondly, that model of the Dash-8 was terrible. I really doubt PMDG would release something to the public that looked that bad.I agree with other people - some weirdo has WAY too much time on his hands. If I were Robert - I would be on the phone with YouTube, trying to figure out who this guy is so I could proceed with a copyright infringement suit.

Guest realatp

ya thats dash 8 looked like crap have to admit, anyways I hope they find is piece of &@($* and nail it to him, i was so excited for that 777