Sign in to follow this  
dadoc

autoland issue with pmdg 747 FSX

HiPlease i'd like to have the help my issue. When i want the to do a autoland in the Senegal airport (Dakar) GOOY, the plane doesn't align with the runway . there is other airport like Puerto Rico (TJSJ) where we can have the same problem. Have you aldready met this issue beforethank for yout help

If you provide a name I'll share the solution.

Dan Downs KCRP

If you provide a name I'll share the solution.
Hi downscci don't really understand what you want to teel ? you mean if i give my name? regards

Hello,I have the same problem with 747 and MD11 on FS9. And the problem is present on Lateral Navigation too (in cruise, remains off regarding the marked route on the ND 1 or 2 miles to the right, but reaches the next point anyway), bot on the ILS the problem is the same as shown in the picture above, and I don't know how can I fix it.Thanks in advance. Regards,A. R. Sotolongo

Hello,I have the same problem with 747 and MD11 on FS9. And the problem is present on Lateral Navigation too (in cruise, remains off regarding the marked route on the ND 1 or 2 miles to the right, but reaches the next point anyway), bot on the ILS the problem is the same as shown in the picture above, and I don't know how can I fix it.Thanks in advance. Regards,A. R. Sotolongo
Hi so it is , i have to land manually at these airports. RegardsL Kouka France Paris

The problem is a registry problem with the way the FSX path is read, the easiest way to correct it is to use the flight one registry repair utility. You can get it here.http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryTom
Hi Tom That's good now , the autoland is working very well Thanks very much for your help. L koukaParis France

What was meant by name was in regards to the forum rules posted here about posting your full name in this forum. There are many others posting the same requirement but don't have time to link them all. Your best bet is to add your full name to your signature so you don't forget like a lot of us do.Thanks,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello,I used the Flight1 application and repair the registry of FSX and FS9 (I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32b). FSX is ok, but still have that problem on FS9. Also something strange happens, for example I get on the runway 04L of KEWR and the ND course marking is 027, when it should be 039. It is also true that the True Magnetic of the rwy 04L KEWR is 026, but I have found that True/Norm switch on my 747 was on the NORM position, so... any idea?Thanks in advance.A. R. Sotolongo

FS9 has a magdev.bgl file that might get changed. Make sure you got the original. There are also some airport sceneries that might effect FS9 deviation. Try turning off all add-ons, you don't have to remove them, just uncheck the boxes.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi,I tried using the LevelD 767 and worked properly, which means that the problem is limited to my PMDG products. I have the version 2 of AIRAC 1001. If the file magdev.bgl was defective, would not affect all aircraft?Rgrds,A. R. Sotolongo

Yes it would. Seems there are two of you in the forum now with same or similar problems that the normal fixes aren't fixing. Maybe you could compare notes.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest FlyingHH
Yes it would. Seems there are two of you in the forum now with same or similar problems that the normal fixes aren't fixing. Maybe you could compare notes.
Hello,since some years I am FS flying and of cousre the excellent PMDG 737

Full (real) names required here. Have you tried the suggestions mentioned in the thread?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest FlyingHH

Hello,oh, sorry I am Heinz Hermsmeyer (FlyingHH).. ;-)Do you mean this proposal ?The problem is a registry problem with the way the FSX path is read, the easiest way to correct it is to use the flight one registry repair utility. You can get it here.http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=librarySorry and thank you for your feedback.RegardsHeinz Hermsmeyer