Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

EZCA released

Guys,The previous thread was about the long and interesting gestation of this fantastic tool.I suggest that we use this one for the first feedback after this awaited release.EZCA is available hereCongrats to our talented fellow Marniftarr and to Flight1 :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guys,The previous thread was about the long and interesting gestation of this fantastic tool.I suggest that we use this one for the first feedback after this awaited release.EZCA is available hereCongrats to our talented fellow Marniftarr and to Flight1 :--)
The Ezdok camera utility is very significant indeed. Its no secret that there are some issues with the initial release. Marniftarr, good luck in finding a solution as I eagerly await the day that it becomes usable on my system. You and your other teammates have many people cheering for you.

Ryan Kelly

It is really a shame that Track IR won't work with this. It looks like a really neat addon. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I bought this, read the manual...and can not figure out how to use this.I wish I knew how to get my hat switch to work. I have Vista 32 bit. I am not into all the fancy camera stuff, just wanna use the hat switch & the effects.If anyone had a simple way to explain how to achieve what I am asking, please let me know.Thanks.

TR will work in mouse emulation mode. But only 2 axis.
Great news, 2 axis is all I need, will definitely purchase in a week or so when my upgrade is in place.And.... thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this, read the manual...and can not figure out how to use this.I wish I knew how to get my hat switch to work. I have Vista 32 bit. I am not into all the fancy camera stuff, just wanna use the hat switch & the effects.If anyone had a simple way to explain how to achieve what I am asking, please let me know.Thanks.
Note to all. I have been watching this product in the threads over at Simforums. They are having a few problems with this release but the developers as well as Steve over at flight 1 are all over it and I am sure they will get the kinks out. In case you don't already know this product was developed by a group of Russians and there are some minor communication problems in the language area. I think this product will be a must for all and these setbacks will pass quickly.Sam

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

A simple solution that seems to be working for the great majority has now been posted on the forum! :( Initial impression is that this will significantly increase realism!

Guest j0nx

Yeah I'm going to wait on this one if there are problems with a 64 bit OS and no trackir support. Couple something like this with trackir and it would be uber realistic. I hope they can work out the bugs. Seems like maybe it was rushed to sale?

I think it is OK on 64-bit systems now. Many 64-bit users are using it now!There will be an update soon to help in other situations, but I think it is OK for 64-bit users to get the product.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Yeah I'm going to wait on this one if there are problems with a 64 bit OS and no trackir support. Couple something like this with trackir and it would be uber realistic. I hope they can work out the bugs. Seems like maybe it was rushed to sale?
My impression is that it was an installer issue, not related to the developers. Revalidating the license cures it for most, and I have XP 32-by the way..Oh yeah, as for TrackIR, did you check this? http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33403

Works now perfectly with Win7 x64.Well, it took some time to understand and customize it and I need more time to really master all the different features but I already don't know how I was able to enjoy sim-flying without EZCA!Kudos and spassiba Marnitflarr !

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest j0nx

what is mouse look function?