Sign in to follow this  
byork

If you're using Vistalizator, post here

Several of you I know are using Vistalizator (www.vistalizator.com) so you can set your Speech Recognizer to English - US on your non-English versions of Vista/Win 7 Home Edition.Can those of you using Vistalizator please write a detailed guide on how to set everything up using Vistalizator so you can go flying with FS2Crew.What exactly do you need to do?Thanks,

Guest warhol28

Hi Byork. I found this page where it's explicated step by step how to setup this program. I have spent 2 day trying to resolve the problem with vista home premium (I think you know whices problem I'm refering). Let me know if it's the right way to resolve this proble. I'll do the same.Bye http://www.froggie.sk/details.html

Which problem are you referring to?My OS is English, so I can't comment from experience.I hope non-English OS users will be able to comment though from their experience.Best,
Hi,I have Win7 &4bit Home version.I have set Speech Recognition to English-US...(by Vistalizator) but sometimes I have received Error (Language is not compatible) and I mus t change in English-Uk. I restart System... then I reset the speech in English-US ... restart system again and then I problem is go away!?Can you help me?thanksLucio

Hi,I have Win7 &4bit Home version.I have set Speech Recognition to English-US...(by Vistalizator) but sometimes I have received Error (Language is not compatible) and I mus t change in English-Uk. I restart System... then I reset the speech in English-US ... restart system again and then I problem is go away!?Can you help me?thanksLucio
Hi Lucio,You'd need to contact the developer of Vistalizator for that one.Best,

Hi Lucio,You'd need to contact the developer of Vistalizator for that one.Best,

Guest raffaele
Hi.I have Windows 7 64bit Home Premium full updated. Im Italian and my SO is (was) of course in Italian.I use Visalizator. Everythind is fine and I am able to use FS2crew Voice Commander very well.I bought the MADDOG Version and PMDG737 Version. If you visit VISTALIZATOR website you can find the correct step to make your SO speak in English-US.Simply download the program and the languague package (be careful to download the correct one depending from your SO).Second, open Visalizator and load the language pack. The program check and install it automatically.At the end, it will ask you to reboot.That's it.For the Speech Recognition, I just followed the good advices in FS2CREW manuals.Hope to meet you on IVAO SKY.Raffaele.

Raffaele, I haven't yet understood if, after installing Vistalizator, Windows 7 will be entirely in English or only the speech recognition area. In other words, will I continue having "Risorse del Computer" or will I have "My Computer"?I too have the Italian one and would like it to remain in Italian.Thanks.James

James Goggi

Raffaele, I haven't yet understood if, after installing Vistalizator, Windows 7 will be entirely in English or only the speech recognition area. In other words, will I continue having "Risorse del Computer" or will I have "My Computer"?I too have the Italian one and would like it to remain in Italian.Thanks.James
Thats right. Everything in Windows will be set to English. My Computer, My Documents, Shut Down, etc. I had Win 7 Pro Norwegian. I installed English-US using Vistalizator, worked fine, no problems.So it's up to you if you want to change away your Italian Windows to use FS2Crew ;) I reccomend it though!Thor

Hi.I have Windows 7 64bit Home Premium full updated. Im Italian and my SO is (was) of course in Italian.I use Visalizator. Everythind is fine and I am able to use FS2crew Voice Commander very well.I bought the MADDOG Version and PMDG737 Version. If you visit VISTALIZATOR website you can find the correct step to make your SO speak in English-US.Simply download the program and the languague package (be careful to download the correct one depending from your SO).Second, open Visalizator and load the language pack. The program check and install it automatically.At the end, it will ask you to reboot.That's it.For the Speech Recognition, I just followed the good advices in FS2CREW manuals.Hope to meet you on IVAO SKY.Raffaele.
Same here with Vista Home Premium 64 bits Italian. Followed Vistalizator site's instructions, all works fine. Have both 737PIC and Maddog2008 FS2Crew 2010 and i'm very happy with it (actually i almost can't make it without now)!Confirmed that all the OS changes to english (just as you bought it in english from the start apparently...).Keep up the wonderful work bjork!Regards,Eugenio

Guest joetraff

vistalizator is so cool.I just love it.