Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikpen14

ConcordeX is ALIVE

$70 :( This is definitely interesting though. I'll be awaiting feedback of those who take the plunge.

Yeah too expensive for my blood to purchase off the bat. I'll wait for some feedback.

I want this but have just bought God of War 3 for PS3 so will have to wait now til I finished that :( Had the SSTSIM for FS2004 but never flew it. Hope I get the time to invest in this if I do purchase it.

Downloading. I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday - not at all considerate to release on a Sunday :(

Frame rates is my biggest question? Please report when able. No doubt it will be solid systems-wise. I've been waiting for this (about a year?) but didn't expect the price tag so must wait for reports as my due diligence. Thanks!

$75 bucks Canadian eh! Wow, that's expensive! I can't seem to enter the site to see any info or screenshots or such, just the buy option. Man I would need to see some pretty impressive literature before investing in this one.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Actually I don't consider that a lot of money for such a complicated aircraft. As long as it works though.Flight1's Mustang is $55.

They kept saying that it wouldn't break the bank, or be the most expensive aircraft for FSX. They seem to have been wrong on both counts.

They kept saying that it wouldn't break the bank, or be the most expensive aircraft for FSX. They seem to have been wrong on both counts.
PMDG's MD-11 is $79 and their 744 used to be, both completely worth it! Ariane's 737's are about $120 each plus $20 or so for liveries! So its not the most expensive. And if it is as good as they claim $70 US is not exactly breaking bank, for me at least.

Guest mikpen14

Site working fine for me in both IE and Firefox!