Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

New FS9 737 NG on its way

HelloSeems like I-Fly are following up their 747 with a 737 NGfeaturing icing mode and advanced failures.

Will the FMC function?
HelloThey had a functional FMC in their 747 with up-datable navdata from navigraphFS-build has an export function for their 747, so I would imagine this 737 will be compatable alsoSome more screenshots here but beware they take an age to loadhttp://www.ai-china.net/showtopic-3428.aspxcomparison to a real 737http://www.ai-china.net/showtopic-3446.aspx

This model is for FSX only from what I read on Simflight... Everything on this developer's website is in Japanese.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

This model is for FSX only from what I read on Simflight... Everything on this developer's website is in Japanese.
HelloAll of the screenshots on the i-Fly site have FS9 in the name, the second shot of the VC is in FS9 as the window title showsNowhere is FSX mentioned, the NG-X is just the title it could just as easily have been NG-nThe website is in chinese as I-Fly are a chinese Dev teamfs9 2010-04-27 02-07-47-30.jpg

HelloAll of the screenshots on the i-Fly site have FS9 in the name, the second shot of the VC is in FS9 as the window title showsNowhere is FSX mentioned, the NG-X is just the title it could just as easily have been NG-nThe website is in chinese as I-Fly are a chinese Dev teamfs9 2010-04-27 02-07-47-30.jpg
Wow,This would be special!Thanks for the heads up...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Looks very good! I guess they won't add in a way to save the panel, though...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Looks very good! I guess they won't add in a way to save the panel, though...
HelloD/L and try the i-Fly747 if it works with that addon then this one may be the same.

Very insterting development thanks for the heads up maddog. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

could it be ... would there finally be a no eyebrow 737 in PMDG quality .. ?It sure looks amazing.Wonder if it'll be freeware or if they'll go payware on this one.

GREAT, Im am quite excited now for this to be ready, after hearing that pmdg will possibly not making their new 737 for fs9.Thank you I-Fly. :(

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.