Sign in to follow this  
Guest lucoina

Problem with gauges and screens

Guest lucoina

one minute after selecting my 747 i have the next problems , if anyone can help me i will thank you a lot =Ddibujotoj.jpg Luciano Torresi

one minute after selecting my 747 i have the next problems , if anyone can help me i will thank you a lot =Ddibujotoj.jpg Luciano Torresi
You haven

Guest lucoina

okay then that is normal and i didn't config the FMC . I need a spanish manual hahahai didnt started with the Load ManagerLuciano Torresi

The large minus altitude number is one symptom of an installation with a problem. Try uninstalling your pmdg 747, and make sure all files/folders related to it are removed. Reboot then install the aircraft and C++ redistributals. Don't install any liveries until your installation is running okay. Install as admin if you are using Vista/W7.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Elensar

Same problem here :( (but not with the manual, I think)I allready reinstall several times. Cleaning each time the Folders/Files, and the register. I cleaned up so the "dll.xml" and the "fsx.cfg" for thusted files/modules.Also done all the work in CDU an align the IRS and try diferents configuration with the Load Manager. It hapens in the passenger and in the Freigth version as well. If the FS was closed and restart, the first minute all works fine, but it doesn't work until the FS is closed, change aircraft is not enougth.I flown the FS9 version before and never seeing this problem.Last time I reinstall, I leave the 2.00.0030 and the problem, aparently doesn't apears. But when upgrade the version, again 1 minute or less the QNH set to 22.15 and red flag cover de VS indicator.Thanks a lot by your time.Jose Luis Martin (Spain) Edit: I forgot to say FSX + Aceleratiot, W7 (X64)

Edited by Elensar

Guest lucoina
Same problem here :( (but not with the manual, I think)I allready reinstall several times. Cleaning each time the Folders/Files, and the register. I cleaned up so the "dll.xml" and the "fsx.cfg" for thusted files/modules.Also done all the work in CDU an align the IRS and try diferents configuration with the Load Manager. It hapens in the passenger and in the Freigth version as well. If the FS was closed and restart, the first minute all works fine, but it doesn't work until the FS is closed, change aircraft is not enougth.I flown the FS9 version before and never seeing this problem.Last time I reinstall, I leave the 2.00.0030 and the problem, aparently doesn't apears. But when upgrade the version, again 1 minute or less the QNH set to 22.15 and red flag cover de VS indicator.Thanks a lot by your time.Jose Luis Martin (Spain) Edit: I forgot to say FSX + Aceleratiot, W7 (X64)
HEY MAN I FOUND THE SOLUTION , CONTACT ME lucoina@hotmail.comLUCIANO TORRESI

Why not share the solution in the forum? :(

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Elensar

Solved:I finally uninstall a Md11 suspect version :( (for trying purposes) and the 1900C.Then clean up all PMDG Fliles/Folders.And reinstall only good aircrafts.I think, there is a problem with some DLL'sThanks a lot.Pd. Now I need to purchase the MD11 :(