Sign in to follow this  
Guest lowandslowjunkie

White Screen for Airplane List and White Screen during Flight

Guest lowandslowjunkie

While looking for planes everything is fine. After I choose the plane on the screen while determining flight, weather and time, all I get is a white screen for the plane I have chosen and then during the flight I cannot see a thing. All I get is a white screen, I can hear the ATC and the plane but cannot see the plane or any scenery. Nothing is visible. I am at my wit's end, I cannot run FS9 because of sound problems and my FSX is now after installation of another 1Gb DDR2 PC2 6400, 800MHz memory stick I cannot even play FSX on low settings. What's a guy to do when this happens? I am going through withdrawls since I cannot fly. Please help, I am fairly computer literate and know enough to put together my own computer so simple mistakes sometimes happen, but I have checked all settings in the Sim and cannot see where the problem is with it. Surely there is someone kind enough and knowledgeable enough to help, Thank you in advance for all your help and consideration.

Guest firehawk44
While looking for planes everything is fine. After I choose the plane on the screen while determining flight, weather and time, all I get is a white screen for the plane I have chosen and then during the flight I cannot see a thing. All I get is a white screen, I can hear the ATC and the plane but cannot see the plane or any scenery. Nothing is visible. I am at my wit's end, I cannot run FS9 because of sound problems and my FSX is now after installation of another 1Gb DDR2 PC2 6400, 800MHz memory stick I cannot even play FSX on low settings. What's a guy to do when this happens? I am going through withdrawls since I cannot fly. Please help, I am fairly computer literate and know enough to put together my own computer so simple mistakes sometimes happen, but I have checked all settings in the Sim and cannot see where the problem is with it. Surely there is someone kind enough and knowledgeable enough to help, Thank you in advance for all your help and consideration.
Do you have DX10 preview enabled? DX10 preview cannot see FS9 rendered aircraft. You'll have to get the aircraft upgraded to FSX textures or turn off DX10.Best regards,Jim