Sign in to follow this  
f14driver

WOAI Problem

Guest Merv00

Heard a lot about "World of AI" so downloaded their installer, and 6 airline packages, and 1 GA packageWhat I didn't realise was, WOAI would get rid of my default trafficA small airport I use regularly, and always had 7/10 default AI aircraft, now has none!This is not what I wanted, now I just want to get rid of woai, and get my default AI backHow to do that??(would have asked on the woai forum, but found it impossible to join)Thanks, Merv

>Heard a lot about "World of AI" so downloaded their>installer, and 6 airline packages, and 1 GA package>>What I didn't realise was, WOAI would get rid of my default>traffic>>A small airport I use regularly, and always had 7/10 default>AI aircraft, now has none!>>This is not what I wanted, now I just want to get rid of woai,>and get my default AI back>>How to do that??>>(would have asked on the woai forum, but found it impossible>to join)>>Thanks, MervYou can convert the flightplans of the WOAI packages with AIFPC ( to be found on FS developer)How come you coulnd't join our forums ?If there's assitance needed let me know

I would recommend you move to AI Flight Planner rather than AIFPC.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...til&DLID=127799The developer of AIFPC was never able to complete his planned work and AI Flight Planner by a different developer initially used the AIFPC code with permission of the original developer. AI Flight Planner also adds many enhancements and many fixes to problems which we have had to live with since TTools for FS2004 was released. Lee Swordy & Peter helped Don Grovestine make AI Flight Planner the best tool for FS2004 or FSX traffic file creation.I've almost completely removed TTools traffic files from my FS2004 world in favor of cleaner, less troublesome AI Flight Planner traffic files.

Guest Merv00

Thanks folksTom, the reason I couldn't join the forums, (and i'm not the only one) was the spam prevention "squiggly" code you have to copyI found it impossible to read, by far the worst i've ever come across!And trying the contact button, sent email, but "Daemon" returned itMerv