Sign in to follow this  
phil747fan

attention to pmdg team on flightplanning side ???? if any help come

hello,im the creator of a profile for foc 2003 danur with 744 GE engines and one pmdg user flyer reported to me that flight selection table didnt match the fms data when fms flightplan is fed ???!!!i was wondering which datas pmdg team you used ???i mean i have the boeing 747-400 flight planning and performance manual as a start (the datas were 747-400 cf6-80C2B1F) ... i fed the computer to create it ...ps 1 users never had such remarks so i was wondering which perfs datas you use for the fms infos ... hope we can find a solutiontruly yoursphil

Hi there!Just to clarify a small "lost in translation" thingy (could be a bit ambiguous) - I believe the phrase is optimum altitude table.

We used data from the Boeing Company.This is good as a reference for starters : _747-400_OM_TBC_C_040501_QRH_B6P.pdfNovember 1 2003 / Ref. D6-30151-400Chapter PI / Section 11 for MAX/OPT ALTBest Regards,Vangelis===================================== E. M. Vaos Precision Manuals Development Group www.precisionmanuals.com=====================================

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================