Sign in to follow this  
gd212erb

PMDG 737NGX?

Another question in fornt of the PMDG NGX.Will the PMDG 737NGX supported the FSX online copilot function?Sorry for my really bad english.

Daniel

If I remember correctly it will have shared cockpit support, but don't fully take my word for it.

Ryan,Any ideas when the update and screenshots promised will be online?

Guest Ricardo_Vale

Any ideas when the update and screenshots promised will be online? [2]

Where's the thread with future plannings? I can't find it anymore.. it included a rough estimate of the NGX progress and release

No guarantee, but we are trying to do this, yes.
I assume you are refering to the shared cockpit functionality... Good luck. Doing that well, would really set this addon apart from the rest. The Maddog has this feature and it works well on a LAN, but across the web it has it's issues. JB

Ricardo,We don't make promises here about unreleased products. I said an update was planned, if it doesn't happen right away, there's usually a reason for that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Darz750

Tabs,we just can't wait to fly the 737NGX, I had the previouse one on FS9 and it was very very nice product.That't why all ask when it will be available :) Dario

Standard question - standard answer: When it is ready...And not a day before...Life is too short to be worrying about when XYZ are going to release whatever addon... enjoy the ones you have currently that little bit longer...FS: Is it a game, a class A drug, a way of life? Discuss... :(Andrew

Guest 413X3

People act like they have never been through a PMDG release before. Queue the "when will it be released?" "when will we have updates?" "when will X and X"Seriously people just sit back relax and go fly FSX. PMDG does things on their own schedules

People act like they have never been through a PMDG release before. Queue the "when will it be released?" "when will we have updates?" "when will X and X"Seriously people just sit back relax and go fly FSX. PMDG does things on their own schedules
True and fully agree. However, over the past 4 - 5 months, PMDG multiple times stated to have "something to show soon". I understand that something can always disrupt that "planning" and "soon" is a extremely relative time frame, but it has added to the anxious expectations.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

In the meantime go fly the space shuttle in SSM07 (Space Shuttle Mission) awesome sim and totally different craft to fly! PMDG have some interest/collaboration with it was announced 2 days ago.www.space-shuttle-mission.comWORTH A LOOK WORTH A TRY

True and fully agree. However, over the past 4 - 5 months, PMDG multiple times stated to have "something to show soon". I understand that something can always disrupt that "planning" and "soon" is a extremely relative time frame, but it has added to the anxious expectations.
Yup, and I always wonder why they do that. Regardless, don't get anxious. I don't expect anything in the next quarter and I wouldn't forecast further ahead than that.

Dan Downs KCRP