Sign in to follow this  
thrakete

Taxi Lights

Does anyone know of a keyboard command to turn the taxi lights (not landing lights) on and off. I'm using a cockpit shell with modified keyboards for overhead panels, and want to assign a keyboard action to turn the taxi lights on and off.ThanksMy flight deck can be seen here:http://www.flyaka.com/images/GPlotts-Cockpit.jpgThanks to DIY Flight simulatorsJerry

Guest fsxmissionguy

Lame.Not a cupholder to be found! Disgraceful!;)

Unfortunately, there is no option in the Command assignments for "taxi lights" (or a number of others for that matter!)...However, it shouldn't be that difficult to write a tiny XML gauge file that will monitor for a pre-defined keyboard entry and then toggle the taxi lights on/off.Ask in the Aircraft and Panel Design forum, perhaps one of the resident guru's will assist you! ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Bill, thanks for your reply. As for the Cup holder, you can't see it, but it is there. What long idstance pilot would take to the skies without coffee.Jerry:-)

Guest SkullxBones

Try this in your Standard.xml file in the first section: CTRL+SHIFT+ATOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS Put your key choice where the CTRL+SHIFT+A is. I haven't tried it but I saw it in a list of commands that had undocumented commands.

>Try this in your Standard.xml file in the first section:>> > CTRL+SHIFT+A > TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS> > >Put your key choice where the CTRL+SHIFT+A is.> >I haven't tried it but I saw it in a list of commands that had>undocumented commands.Thanks for that - will try it out. I would be VERY interested in your list of "undocumented" commandsBarry

Guest SkullxBones

Here is the list. Thanks to Bob Church.FSX Control AssignmentsCompiled and Written by Bob ChurchDraft Revision 2 - October 30, 2007This document talks about how FSX makes controls assignments and what assignments are available. It is very preliminary and as such it is subject to correction. I've been looking into the possibility of creating a CMFS utility for FSX, a number of you have requested it. My initial testing seems to indicate that a CMFS utility will in fact be possible in FSX, though I'm not sure yet exactly what form it might take, and this is part of the preliminary work that I'm doing in that regard. I know many of you reference the controls by name and so I'm offering the list along with an explanation of how FSX and some of its related support files interact to set the control assignments in the hope that some of you might find it usefulPlease note that this data is very much preliminary in nature. Not all functions may actually work. The lists are derived from those that FSX uses. MS has, in the past, included names and then not implemented the commands, so the presence of the command name doesn't necessarily mean that it actually does anything. While a lot of the commands are the same as those in earlier versions, there are a few hundred new ones. You may need to experiment a bit to find what a particular command actually does or if it works at all. I'll try to help if I can, but for the most part it's just a matter of "try it and see". There really not much else that can be done.Flight Simulator AssignmentsFSX recognizes a total of 1093 functions. These can be directly assigned to DX buttons and axes. DX assignments are generally superior to character assignments as characters are sent relatively slowly and in many cases the characters create conflicts. For example, the Throttle/Prop/Mixture settings all use the same basic keys but different modifiers (ALT, CTL, etc.). It is not possible to generate the command simultaneously because any modifier will be seen as applying to all the characters which are sent. When programming a controller system to send the characters, this can get to be a real problem. Using DirectX buttons and axes avoids this entirely since there are no modifiers and so no chance for a conflict to arise. Additionally, DX buttons show a faster response time, about 5 times faster at the lowest level, though it's really more dependent on when FSX asks for the command than anything. There are also several functions available using DX that aren't available via character command at all. Characters are easier to set up in some cases, but if you are looking for maximum flexibility DX commands are the way to go.How FSX Assigns Functions to ControlsFlight Simulator, at least in the more recent versions, has relied on two files to control the assignment of functions to the various axes and buttons on the devices. Since the names of these have changed, I'll refer to them as the "Device" file and the "Config" file. In earlier version of Flight Simulator, the name of the "Device" file was usually "Devices.cfg". The name of the "Config" file depended on the version of Flight Simulator. in Flight Simulator 9, it was called "FS9.cfg", in Flight Simulator 2002, it was "FS2002.cfg", etc.FSX has changed that. In my own installation of FSX, taking all the default installation options, the "Device" file is:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xstandard.xmland the "Config" file is:UsersUserNameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftFSXControlsstandard.xmlWindows XP doesn't have the Users folder so the path starts:Documents and SettingsUserNameAppdata....and goes on from there. "Users" seems to be an alias for Documents and Settings in Vista, you can refer to it either way really.It's interesting that they have named them the same, it makes it a bit more confusing to talk about. I will continue to refer to them as the "Device" file and the "Config" file so it will be clear which I'm talking about. You'll have to refer it to the appropriate file on your system. Do note that the second term, "UserName" for the Config file name changes to match the name of the currently logged-in user so that each user has his own Config file. Also, though I haven't checked, I would expect that under 64-bit Vista the path for the Device file falls under "Program Files (x86)..." because of the redirection involved with 32-bit EXE files. Assignments under XP are similar so the information should be applicable, but I haven't installed FSX under XP and can't verify that.The Initial Controls Assignment ProcessWhen a controller is initially detected by Flight Simulator, it seeks to make a set of useful assignments to the buttons and axes on the controller automatically. The key to this is the Device file. That file contains listings for several of the more common controller types by name. Each type has two sections really, one for normal and one for slew mode. If Flight Simulator can find a matching name there it uses the associated set of assignments to provide a reasonably useful set of assignments for the controller.When FS cannot find the controller, it reverts to using a section called "Generic". The assignments there are essentially those that would be made for a standard gameport joystick, Ailerons, Elevator, Throttle, and Rudder, to X, Y, Z, and R (now ZRotation). Some button assignments are also made. These work okay with most controllers, however you can see that assigning Ailerons and Elevator to the toe brakes on a set of CH Pro Pedals would probably result in a less-than-ideal situation. Likewise, poor assignments in the Slew section can cause unexpected results.Changing the Device FileIt's obvious that, ideally, your controller would be recognized by name, and that the assignments would be exactly as you'd prefer them to be. It's just not very likely to happen. Even if your controller is known, the assignments may not be what you'd prefer, and unless you have one of the major controller systems available, the assignments are likely to be taken from the "Generic" section and may not even be useable.Fortunately, the Device file can be edited. Existing devices can have their assignments changed, completely new devices can be added. To do this, you only need open the Device file with NotePad or a similar ASCII editor and locate the entry you'd like to change or simply start entering your own section. If you're going to create a new section, you need to begin it with "Joystick Name" and then follow that with "Joystick Name Slew". Each section gets the assignments for that particular mode. The older versions of Flight Simulator used a straightforward text listing for this, FSX has changed to XML, but the principle is identical. Look at the sections that are there now and essentially copy the format for your own. Note that the "Joystick Name" must match exactly the name shown in the Control Panel list of currently assigned joysticks. For the Control Manager in Mapped Mode, these are "Control Manager Device 1", "Control Manager Devices 2", etc. If you get it wrong, don't worry. It will just come up with the Generic assignments, you'll need to go back and fix it. Any time you modify the Devices file for an existing controller, you do need to go into the FS Controls Assignment Dialog and click the associated "Reset Defaults" button. This forces FS to read the assignments from the Devices file again and reset everything. Manual AssignmentsIt is also possible to make the assignments manually using the Flight Simulator Controls Assignment Dialog available from the Main Menu. This is really the more common method for most users. You generally select the controller you're interested in, clear any assignment that might be there now, and then make the assignment of your choosing. When you make an assignment using the Control Assignments dialog, this manifests itself as an entry in the Config file. Config file entries override Device file entries.There are several problems with the manual assignment process. First, the dialog itself is tedious and a little confusing to use. You have to be sure you're working with the right controllers, that you're looking at normal or slew mode as appropriate, that you don't hit "Reset Defaults" by mistake, and so on. It's also not possible to see all the controllers at the same time, so you have difficulty knowing whether or not you'd already assigned a particular function. Also, should Flight Simulator decide that your joystick configuration has changed, it will delete the manual assignments from the Config file. If you're using a simple setup with only a few remapped commands, this isn't too much trouble. If you've got a fairly complex set of assignments, though, it can result in considerable manual work resetting the special assignments again. Keeping a back-up of the Config file doesn't always work, either, since these are tied to a specific joystick configuration, e.g. a CH Yoke USB in USB Port #2, and so if it was a configuration change that triggered the rewrite of the Config file in the first place, a backup Config file can't be relied upon to restore your previous assignments. The other problem is that the FS Assignments Dialog only allows access to a subset of the commands available. Of the 158 axis assignments that are listed, only 26 of them can be made from the Controls Assignments dialog. Likewise, of the 935 button assignments available, only 451 are available via the FS dialog. While those that are missing are for the most part not heavily used, if you only need one of them, that's too many. And some there are some of the more popular commands amongst the missing, too. For example, the Assignments Dialog will only let you assign GEAR_TOGGLE even though the separate GEAR_UP and GEAR_DOWN commands are available. Assignment using a text editor to either the Device or the Config file gives you access to all available commands.Removing AssignmentsRemoving a controller that has had custom assignments made to it in FSX can have some odd results. If you click "Reset Defaults", it will do that as you'd expect, but it will only reset those that are defined in the Device file. If the controller is known in the Device file, then it will (presumably) be completely reset. On the other hand, if the device is not known by name in the Device file, the Generic settings are applied. The Generic settings only cover the first 10 buttons, though. FSX resets those to match the Generic assignment, but leaves an assignments made to buttons above the 10th one as they were. The result is a hybrid, with the generic assignments on buttons 1 through 10 and then the last set of custom assignments for any buttons above button 10. You can ensure that this doesn't happen by just deleting the Config file entirely. FSX will rebuild it with just the Generic assignments made.Adding a New Device to the Device FileAdding a new device to the Device file so that it will have a decent set of defaults is relatively easy. For each controller that you want to define in the Devices file, you need o add two new sections, one for the Normal Mode defaults and then sedond for the Slew Mode defaults. The sections being with a line that reads: This denotes the beginning of the section, at the end of the section a closing line will be found that looks like this: The slew assigments will follow next and will have the same name as the first section, but with the work "SLEW" appended. These will be bracketed by and and so the sections for a typical Control Manager Device will look like this for the first section: CH Control Manager Device 1and this for the second "slew" section: CH Control Manager Device 1 SLEWAxis fields follow the Name field, followed by button fields, and finally a POV field.A typical axis field looks like this: XAxis0AXIS_AILERONS_SET6436The first line defines the axis name, followed by the axis index, then the FSX function it is to control, and finally the sensitivity and the null zone.Similarly, button sections look like this: 1VIEW_MODEThe Index field is simply the button number, the first button is Button 0, followed by the FSX action to activate. If the button requires repeat, that is specified in the Axis section too: 0BRAKES1The repeat function is on the third line and is the standard FS repeat value.The presence of the tag suggests that there's an tag to specify what's to happen when the key is released, and that is indeed the case: SHIFT+Num_8VIEW_FORWARDVIEW_RESETwhich tells it to send a SHIFTed NumPad 8 key on press, and a View Forward on release. There is also an "" tag that shows up with the command MOUSE_LOOK_TOGGLE but I haven't figured out what it means exactly yet.Finally, most of the devices have a POV section that's defined like this: 0PAN_VIEW1It seems to be essentially the same for all devices, though it may be that it's affected by one of the other settings. I had it set up to use the virtual cockpit to accomodate the TrackIR, it would seems reasonable that it might be different depending on the cockpit mode. In any case, the sections are pretty straightforward. Have a look at your own Device file and you'll see fairly quickly how they are put together.To add a new device to the Device file so that it will get reasonable defaults is just a matter of creating the to sections and adding them, unless of course the device is already listed in the Device file. In that case you would simply edit the device that's already there.I don't know if there's any limit to how much can be added to the basic file. I would think that it doesn't matter much, but if you should happen to hit a wall somewhere along the line let me know and I'll add it to this document.Instance IDsThere is one important difference between the information in the Device file and that in the Config file. It occurs in the section for the controller. In the Device file, the entry will simply be the name of the controller itself, something like this:CH YOKE USBIn the Config file, though, the section will have an "Instance ID" added to it. The entry will look like this:CH YOKE USB{77610250-6A4B-11DC-8003-444553540000Windows sees controllers as a combination of a particular controller type and a particular USB port. If either of these changes, then the combination will get a new Instance ID assigned to it. You may have run into this if you've made custom assignments in the Config file and then plugged the controller into another USB port. The custom assignments will be lost and the controller will revert to the default assignments as defined in the Device file. Plugging the controller back into the original port will generally reactivate the custom assignments since the controller type/USB port pair should have the original Instance ID again unless FS sees the Config file as invalid for some other reason. It's not always clear why FS decides to rebuild the Config file.If you make the changes to the Device file rather than the Config file, then you're making them to the just the controller type, there is no Instance ID there. In that case, any controller of that particular type will get those custom assignments when it's plugged in, regardless of the port. Perhaps more importantly, your custom assignments will get restored when if FS does rebuild the Config file for whatever reson. The only exception happens if there is a pre-exisiting Instance ID for the controller type/USB port pair. In that case, you need to "Reset Defaults" in the FS Controls Assignments dialog to get the custom assignments to be recognized. The behavior described earlier under "Removing Assignments" would apply, if your custom assignments in the Device file don't cover all the existing buttons and axes, those that aren't defined will likely remain as they are. Again, deleting the existing Config file and just letting it rebuild a new one from scratch using the custom Device file may be the easiest thing to do.Control Assignment ListsThe following contains lists of the Control Assignments recognized by Flight Simulator. They may not all be functional. In the past, Microsoft has been known to set aside the name but not actually implemented the function. Some of the axis commands may only operate over a limited range, too, and not over the full range that Windows might provide. You may have to experiment to get a particular command to work, or you may find that the command simply doesn't work. There is really no way to be sure without actually trying the commands.The original version of this document included the lists of commands from the original release of FSX. I've added 23 additional controls that were been added with the Acceleration Pack. This presumably includes any additions that might have been made by SP1 or SP2 also. I just merged them into the existing list, the new entries are marked with an "*". Depending on how far your version of FSX has been upgraded, the marked commands may or may not be valid. The "*" should not be included in the name when it's used of course. The names consist only of characters, digits, and the "_" character.With that in mind, the following to lists are provided for whatever use you might care to make of them.Axis Assignment ADF_CARD_SET ADF_COMPLETE_SET ADF_EXTENDED_SET ADF_HIGHRANGE_SET ADF_LOWRANGE_SET ADF_SET ADF2_COMPLETE_SET AILERON_SET AILERON_TRIM_SET ANTI_ICE_SET ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1 ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG2 ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG3 ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG4 AP_AIRSPEED_SET AP_ALT_VAR_SET_ENGLISH AP_ALT_VAR_SET_METRIC AP_MACH_SET AP_MACH_VAR_SET AP_N1_REF_SET AP_NAV_SELECT_SET AP_PANEL_ALTITUDE_SET AP_PANEL_HEADING_SET AP_PANEL_MACH_SET AP_PANEL_SPEED_SET AP_PANEL_VS_SET AP_SPD_VAR_SET AP_VS_SET AP_VS_VAR_SET_ENGLISH AP_VS_VAR_SET_METRIC APU_GENERATOR_SWITCH_SET AVIONICS_MASTER_SET AXIS_AILERONS_SET AXIS_ELEV_TRIM_SET AXIS_ELEVATOR_SET AXIS_FLAPS_SET AXIS_IND_SET AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SET AXIS_MIXTURE_SET AXIS_MIXTURE1_SET AXIS_MIXTURE2_SET AXIS_MIXTURE3_SET AXIS_MIXTURE4_SET AXIS_PROPELLER_SET AXIS_PROPELLER1_SET AXIS_PROPELLER2_SET AXIS_PROPELLER3_SET AXIS_PROPELLER4_SET AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SET AXIS_RUDDER_SET AXIS_SLEW_AHEAD_SET AXIS_SLEW_ALT_SET AXIS_SLEW_BANK_SET AXIS_SLEW_HEADING_SET AXIS_SLEW_PITCH_SET AXIS_SLEW_SIDEWAYS_SET AXIS_SPOILER_SET AXIS_THROTTLE_SET AXIS_THROTTLE1_SET AXIS_THROTTLE2_SET AXIS_THROTTLE3_SET AXIS_THROTTLE4_SET*BLEED_AIR_SOURCE_CONTROL_SET CLOCK_HOURS_SET CLOCK_MINUTES_SET COM_RADIO_SET COM_RECEIVE_ALL_SET COM_STBY_RADIO_SET COM2_RADIO_SET COM2_STBY_RADIO_SET COWLFLAP1_SET COWLFLAP2_SET COWLFLAP3_SET COWLFLAP4_SET EGT_SET EGT1_SET EGT2_SET EGT3_SET EGT4_SET ELEVATOR_SET ELEVATOR_TRIM_SET EXTERNAL_SYSTEM_SET FLAPS_SET FREEZE_ALTITUDE_SET*FREEZE_ATTITUDE_SET*FREEZE_LATITUDE_LONGITUDE_SET FREEZE_LATITUDE_LONGITUE_SET*FUEL_DUMP_SWITCH_SET FUEL_SELECTOR_2_SET FUEL_SELECTOR_3_SET FUEL_SELECTOR_4_SET FUEL_SELECTOR_SET GEAR_SET GPS_SETUP_BUTTON GYRO_DRIFT_SET HEADING_BUG_SET HEADING_GYRO_SET*HOIST_DEPLOY_SET*HOIST_SWITCH_SET KOHLSMAN_SET LANDING_LIGHTS_SET MAGNETO_SET MAGNETO1_SET MAGNETO2_SET MAGNETO3_SET MAGNETO4_SET MIXTURE_SET MIXTURE_SET_BEST MIXTURE1_SET MIXTURE2_SET MIXTURE3_SET MIXTURE4_SET NAV1_RADIO_SET NAV1_STBY_SET NAV2_RADIO_SET NAV2_STBY_SET PANEL_LIGHTS_SET PAUSE_SET PITOT_HEAT_SET PROP_PITCH_SET PROP_PITCH1_SET PROP_PITCH2_SET PROP_PITCH3_SET PROP_PITCH4_SET RADIO_ADF_IDENT_SET RADIO_ADF2_IDENT_SET RADIO_DME1_IDENT_SET RADIO_DME2_IDENT_SET RADIO_SELECTED_DME_IDENT_SET RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_SET RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_SET ROTOR_CLUTCH_SWITCH_SET ROTOR_GOV_SWITCH_SET ROTOR_LATERAL_TRIM_SET RUDDER_SET RUDDER_TRIM_SET SEE_OWN_AC_SET SIM_RATE_SET SLEW_SET SMOKE_SET SOUND_SET SPOILERS_ARM_SET SPOILERS_SET STEERING_SET STROBES_SET*TAKEOFF_ASSIST_ARM_SET THROTTLE_SET THROTTLE1_SET THROTTLE2_SET THROTTLE3_SET THROTTLE4_SET TRUE_AIRSPEED_CAL_SET VIEW_LINKING_SET VIEW_PANEL_ALPHA_SET VIEW_ZOOM_SET VIEW1_DIRECTION_SET VIRTUAL_COPILOT_SET VOR1_SET VOR2_SET XPNDR_SET YAW_DAMPER_SET ZULU_DAY_SET ZULU_HOURS_SET ZULU_MINUTES_SET ZULU_YEAR_SETButton Assignments ABORT ADD_FUEL_QUANTITY ADF ADF_1_DEC ADF_1_INC ADF_10_DEC ADF_10_INC ADF_100_DEC ADF_100_INC ADF_CARD_DEC ADF_CARD_INC ADF_FRACT_DEC_CARRY ADF_FRACT_INC_CARRY ADF1_RADIO_SWAP ADF1_RADIO_TENTHS_DEC ADF1_RADIO_TENTHS_INC ADF1_WHOLE_DEC ADF1_WHOLE_INC ADF2_1_DEC ADF2_1_INC ADF2_10_DEC ADF2_10_INC ADF2_100_DEC ADF2_100_INC ADF2_FRACT_DEC_CARRY ADF2_FRACT_INC_CARRY ADF2_RADIO_SWAP ADF2_RADIO_TENTHS_DEC ADF2_RADIO_TENTHS_INC ADF2_WHOLE_DEC ADF2_WHOLE_INC ADVENTURE_ACTION_KEY AILERON_TRIM_LEFT AILERON_TRIM_RIGHT AILERONS_LEFT AILERONS_RIGHT AIRSPEED_BUG_SELECT ALL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE ALTITUDE_BUG_SELECT ANTI_ICE_OFF ANTI_ICE_ON ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG1 ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG2 ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG3 ANTI_ICE_TOGGLE_ENG4*ANTIDETONATION_TANK_VALVE_TOGGLE ANTISKID_BRAKES_TOGGLE AP_AIRSPEED_HOLD AP_AIRSPEED_OFF AP_AIRSPEED_ON AP_ALT_HOLD AP_ALT_HOLD_OFF AP_ALT_HOLD_ON AP_ALT_VAR_DEC AP_ALT_VAR_INC AP_APR_HOLD AP_APR_HOLD_OFF AP_APR_HOLD_ON AP_ATT_HOLD AP_ATT_HOLD_OFF AP_ATT_HOLD_ON AP_BC_HOLD AP_BC_HOLD_OFF AP_BC_HOLD_ON AP_HDG_HOLD AP_HDG_HOLD_OFF AP_HDG_HOLD_ON AP_LOC_HOLD AP_LOC_HOLD_OFF AP_LOC_HOLD_ON AP_MACH_HOLD AP_MACH_OFF AP_MACH_ON AP_MACH_VAR_DEC AP_MACH_VAR_INC AP_MASTER AP_MAX_BANK_DEC AP_MAX_BANK_INC AP_N1_HOLD AP_N1_REF_DEC AP_N1_REF_INC AP_NAV1_HOLD AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF AP_NAV1_HOLD_ON AP_PANEL_ALTITUDE_HOLD AP_PANEL_ALTITUDE_OFF AP_PANEL_ALTITUDE_ON AP_PANEL_CRUISE_SPEED_TOGGLE AP_PANEL_HEADING_HOLD AP_PANEL_HEADING_OFF AP_PANEL_HEADING_ON AP_PANEL_MACH_HOLD AP_PANEL_MACH_HOLD_TOGGLE AP_PANEL_MACH_OFF AP_PANEL_MACH_ON AP_PANEL_MAX_SPEED_TOGGLE AP_PANEL_SPEED_ACQ_TOGGLE AP_PANEL_SPEED_HOLD AP_PANEL_SPEED_HOLD_TOGGLE AP_PANEL_SPEED_OFF AP_PANEL_SPEED_ON AP_PANEL_VS_HOLD AP_PANEL_VS_OFF AP_PANEL_VS_ON AP_PITCH_REF_INC_DN AP_PITCH_REF_INC_UP AP_PITCH_REF_SELECT AP_SPD_VAR_DEC AP_SPD_VAR_INC AP_VS_HOLD AP_VS_OFF AP_VS_ON AP_VS_VAR_DEC AP_VS_VAR_INC AP_WING_LEVELER AP_WING_LEVELER_OFF AP_WING_LEVELER_ON APU_EXTINGUISH_FIRE APU_GENERATOR_SWITCH_TOGGLE APU_OFF_SWITCH APU_STARTER ATC ATC_MENU_0 ATC_MENU_1 ATC_MENU_2 ATC_MENU_3 ATC_MENU_4 ATC_MENU_5 ATC_MENU_6 ATC_MENU_7 ATC_MENU_8 ATC_MENU_9 ATTITUDE_BARS_POSITION_DOWN ATTITUDE_BARS_POSITION_UP ATTITUDE_CAGE_BUTTON AUTO_THROTTLE_ARM AUTO_THROTTLE_TO_GA AUTOPILOT_OFF AUTOPILOT_ON AUTORUDDER_TOGGLE AXIS_PAN_HEADING AXIS_PAN_PITCH AXIS_PAN_TILT BAROMETRIC BAROMETRIC_STD_PRESSURE BLEED_AIR_SOURCE_CONTROL_DEC BLEED_AIR_SOURCE_CONTROL_INC BRAKES BRAKES_LEFT BRAKES_RIGHT CABIN_NO_SMOKING_ALERT_SWITCH_TOGGLE CABIN_SEATBELTS_ALERT_SWITCH_TOGGLE CAPTURE_SCREENSHOT CENTER_AILER_RUDDER CENTER_NT361_CHECK CHASE_VIEW_TOGGLE CHVPP_AP_ALT_WING CHVPP_LEFT_HAT_DOWN CHVPP_LEFT_HAT_UP CLOCK_HOURS_DEC CLOCK_HOURS_INC CLOCK_MINUTES_DEC CLOCK_MINUTES_INC CLOCK_SECONDS_ZERO CLOSE_VIEW COM_RADIO COM_RADIO_FRACT_DEC COM_RADIO_FRACT_DEC_CARRY COM_RADIO_FRACT_INC COM_RADIO_FRACT_INC_CARRY COM_RADIO_WHOLE_DEC COM_RADIO_WHOLE_INC COM_RECEIVE_ALL_TOGGLE COM_STBY_RADIO_FRACT_DECREASE COM_STBY_RADIO_FRACT_INCREASE COM_STBY_RADIO_SWAP COM_STBY_RADIO_WHOLE_DECREASE COM_STBY_RADIO_WHOLE_INCREASE COM1_TRANSMIT_SELECT COM2_RADIO_FRACT_DEC COM2_RADIO_FRACT_DEC_CARRY COM2_RADIO_FRACT_INC COM2_RADIO_FRACT_INC_CARRY COM2_RADIO_SWAP COM2_RADIO_WHOLE_DEC COM2_RADIO_WHOLE_INC COM2_TRANSMIT_SELECT CROSS_FEED_LEFT_TO_RIGHT CROSS_FEED_OFF CROSS_FEED_OPEN CROSS_FEED_RIGHT_TO_LEFT CROSS_FEED_TOGGLE DEC_COWL_FLAPS DEC_COWL_FLAPS1 DEC_COWL_FLAPS2 DEC_COWL_FLAPS3 DEC_COWL_FLAPS4 DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY DECREASE_DECISION_ALTITUDE_MSL DECREASE_DECISION_HEIGHT DECREASE_HELO_GOV_BEEP DECREASE_THROTTLE DEMO_RECORD_1_SEC DEMO_RECORD_5_SEC DEMO_STOP DME DME_SELECT DME1_TOGGLE DME2_TOGGLE EGT EGT_DEC EGT_INC EGT1_DEC EGT1_INC EGT2_DEC EGT2_INC EGT3_DEC EGT3_INC EGT4_DEC EGT4_INC ELEV_DOWN ELEV_TRIM_DN ELEV_TRIM_UP ELEV_UP ENGINE ENGINE_AUTO_SHUTDOWN ENGINE_AUTO_START ENGINE_PRIMER EXIT EXTERNAL_SYSTEM_TOGGLE EXTINGUISH_ENGINE_FIRE EYEPOINT_BACK EYEPOINT_DOWN EYEPOINT_FORWARD EYEPOINT_LEFT EYEPOINT_RESET EYEPOINT_RIGHT EYEPOINT_UP FLAPS_1 FLAPS_2 FLAPS_3 FLAPS_DECR FLAPS_DOWN FLAPS_INCR FLAPS_UP FLIGHT_MAP FLY_BY_WIRE_ELAC_TOGGLE FLY_BY_WIRE_FAC_TOGGLE FLY_BY_WIRE_SEC_TOGGLE FREEZE_ALTITUDE_TOGGLE*FREEZE_ATTITUDE_TOGGLE*FREEZE_LATITUDE_LONGITUDE_TOGGLE FREEZE_LATITUDE_LONGITUE_TOGGLE FREQUENCY_SWAP FUEL_DUMP_TOGGLE FUEL_PUMP FUEL_SELECTOR_2_ALL FUEL_SELECTOR_2_CENTER FUEL_SELECTOR_2_LEFT FUEL_SELECTOR_2_LEFT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_2_LEFT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_2_OFF FUEL_SELECTOR_2_RIGHT FUEL_SELECTOR_2_RIGHT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_2_RIGHT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_3_ALL FUEL_SELECTOR_3_CENTER FUEL_SELECTOR_3_LEFT FUEL_SELECTOR_3_LEFT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_3_LEFT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_3_OFF FUEL_SELECTOR_3_RIGHT FUEL_SELECTOR_3_RIGHT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_3_RIGHT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_4_ALL FUEL_SELECTOR_4_CENTER FUEL_SELECTOR_4_LEFT FUEL_SELECTOR_4_LEFT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_4_LEFT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_4_OFF FUEL_SELECTOR_4_RIGHT FUEL_SELECTOR_4_RIGHT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_4_RIGHT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_ALL FUEL_SELECTOR_CENTER FUEL_SELECTOR_LEFT FUEL_SELECTOR_LEFT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_LEFT_MAIN FUEL_SELECTOR_OFF FUEL_SELECTOR_RIGHT FUEL_SELECTOR_RIGHT_AUX FUEL_SELECTOR_RIGHT_MAIN G1000_MFD_CLEAR_BUTTON G1000_MFD_CURSOR_BUTTON G1000_MFD_DIRECTTO_BUTTON G1000_MFD_ENTER_BUTTON G1000_MFD_FLIGHTPLAN_BUTTON G1000_MFD_GROUP_KNOB_DEC G1000_MFD_GROUP_KNOB_INC G1000_MFD_MENU_BUTTON G1000_MFD_PAGE_KNOB_DEC G1000_MFD_PAGE_KNOB_INC G1000_MFD_PROCEDURE_BUTTON G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY1 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY10 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY11 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY12 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY2 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY3 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY4 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY5 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY6 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY7 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY8 G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY9 G1000_MFD_ZOOMIN_BUTTON G1000_MFD_ZOOMOUT_BUTTON G1000_PFD_CLEAR_BUTTON G1000_PFD_CURSOR_BUTTON G1000_PFD_DIRECTTO_BUTTON G1000_PFD_ENTER_BUTTON G1000_PFD_FLIGHTPLAN_BUTTON G1000_PFD_GROUP_KNOB_DEC G1000_PFD_GROUP_KNOB_INC G1000_PFD_MENU_BUTTON G1000_PFD_PAGE_KNOB_DEC G1000_PFD_PAGE_KNOB_INC G1000_PFD_PROCEDURE_BUTTON G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY1 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY10 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY11 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY12 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY2 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY3 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY4 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY5 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY6 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY7 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY8 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY9 G1000_PFD_ZOOMIN_BUTTON G1000_PFD_ZOOMOUT_BUTTON GAUGE_KEYSTROKE GEAR_DOWN GEAR_EMERGENCY_HANDLE_TOGGLE GEAR_PUMP GEAR_TOGGLE GEAR_UP GPS_ACTIVATE_BUTTON GPS_BUTTON1 GPS_BUTTON2 GPS_BUTTON3 GPS_BUTTON4 GPS_BUTTON5 GPS_CLEAR_ALL_BUTTON GPS_CLEAR_BUTTON GPS_CLEAR_BUTTON_DOWN GPS_CLEAR_BUTTON_UP GPS_CURSOR_BUTTON GPS_DIRECTTO_BUTTON GPS_ENTER_BUTTON GPS_FLIGHTPLAN_BUTTON GPS_GROUP_KNOB_DEC GPS_GROUP_KNOB_INC GPS_MENU_BUTTON GPS_MSG_BUTTON GPS_MSG_BUTTON_DOWN GPS_MSG_BUTTON_UP GPS_NEAREST_BUTTON GPS_OBS_BUTTON GPS_PAGE_KNOB_DEC GPS_PAGE_KNOB_INC GPS_POWER_BUTTON GPS_PROCEDURE_BUTTON GPS_TERRAIN_BUTTON GPS_VNAV_BUTTON GPS_ZOOMIN_BUTTON GPS_ZOOMOUT_BUTTON GPWS_SWITCH_TOGGLE GYRO_DRIFT_DEC GYRO_DRIFT_INC HEADING_BUG_DEC HEADING_BUG_INC HEADING_BUG_SELECT*HOIST_DEPLOY_TOGGLE*HOIST_SWITCH_EXTEND*HOIST_SWITCH_RETRACT*HOIST_SWITCH_SELECT HORN_TRIGGER HUD_COLOR HYDRAULIC_SWITCH_TOGGLE INC_COWL_FLAPS INC_COWL_FLAPS1 INC_COWL_FLAPS2 INC_COWL_FLAPS3 INC_COWL_FLAPS4 INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY INCREASE_DECISION_ALTITUDE_MSL INCREASE_DECISION_HEIGHT INCREASE_HELO_GOV_BEEP INCREASE_THROTTLE INDUCTOR_COMPASS_REF_DEC INDUCTOR_COMPASS_REF_INC INVOKE_HELP JET_STARTER JOYSTICK_CALIBRATE KEY_CHASE_VIEW_NEXT KEY_CHASE_VIEW_PREV KEY_TUG_HEADING KEY_TUG_SPEED KNEEBOARD_VIEW KOHLSMAN_DEC KOHLSMAN_INC LANDING_LIGHT_DOWN LANDING_LIGHT_HOME LANDING_LIGHT_LEFT LANDING_LIGHT_RIGHT LANDING_LIGHT_UP LANDING_LIGHTS_OFF LANDING_LIGHTS_ON LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE LETTERBOX MACRO_BEGIN MACRO_END MAGNETO MAGNETO_BOTH MAGNETO_DECR MAGNETO_INCR MAGNETO_LEFT MAGNETO_OFF MAGNETO_RIGHT MAGNETO_START MAGNETO1_BOTH MAGNETO1_DECR MAGNETO1_INCR MAGNETO1_LEFT MAGNETO1_OFF MAGNETO1_RIGHT MAGNETO1_START MAGNETO2_BOTH MAGNETO2_DECR MAGNETO2_INCR MAGNETO2_LEFT MAGNETO2_OFF MAGNETO2_RIGHT MAGNETO2_START MAGNETO3_BOTH MAGNETO3_DECR MAGNETO3_INCR MAGNETO3_LEFT MAGNETO3_OFF MAGNETO3_RIGHT MAGNETO3_START MAGNETO4_BOTH MAGNETO4_DECR MAGNETO4_INCR MAGNETO4_LEFT MAGNETO4_OFF MAGNETO4_RIGHT MAGNETO4_START MANUAL_FUEL_PRESSURE_PUMP MANUAL_FUEL_TRANSFER MAP_ZOOM_FINE_IN MAP_ZOOM_FINE_OUT MARKER_SOUND_TOGGLE MINUS MINUS_SHIFT MIXTURE_DECR MIXTURE_DECR_SMALL MIXTURE_INCR MIXTURE_INCR_SMALL MIXTURE_LEAN MIXTURE_RICH MIXTURE1_DECR MIXTURE1_DECR_SMALL MIXTURE1_INCR MIXTURE1_INCR_SMALL MIXTURE1_LEAN MIXTURE1_RICH MIXTURE2_DECR MIXTURE2_DECR_SMALL MIXTURE2_INCR MIXTURE2_INCR_SMALL MIXTURE2_LEAN MIXTURE2_RICH MIXTURE3_DECR MIXTURE3_DECR_SMALL MIXTURE3_INCR MIXTURE3_INCR_SMALL MIXTURE3_LEAN MIXTURE3_RICH MIXTURE4_DECR MIXTURE4_DECR_SMALL MIXTURE4_INCR MIXTURE4_INCR_SMALL MIXTURE4_LEAN MIXTURE4_RICH MOUSE_AS_YOKE_TOGGLE MOUSE_LOOK_TOGGLE MP_ACTIVATE_CHAT MP_BROADCAST_VOICE_CAPTURE_START MP_BROADCAST_VOICE_CAPTURE_STOP MP_CHAT MP_PAUSE_SESSION MP_PLAYER_CYCLE MP_PLAYER_FOLLOW MP_TRANSFER_CONTROL MP_VOICE_CAPTURE_START MP_VOICE_CAPTURE_STOP NAV_RADIO NAV1_RADIO_FRACT_DEC NAV1_RADIO_FRACT_DEC_CARRY NAV1_RADIO_FRACT_INC NAV1_RADIO_FRACT_INC_CARRY NAV1_RADIO_SWAP NAV1_RADIO_WHOLE_DEC NAV1_RADIO_WHOLE_INC NAV2_RADIO_FRACT_DEC NAV2_RADIO_FRACT_DEC_CARRY NAV2_RADIO_FRACT_INC NAV2_RADIO_FRACT_INC_CARRY NAV2_RADIO_SWAP NAV2_RADIO_WHOLE_DEC NAV2_RADIO_WHOLE_INC NEW_MAP NEW_VIEW NEXT_SUB_VIEW NEXT_VIEW*NITROUS_TANK_VALVE_TOGGLE PAN_DOWN PAN_LEFT PAN_LEFT_DOWN PAN_LEFT_UP PAN_RESET PAN_RESET_COCKPIT PAN_RIGHT PAN_RIGHT_DOWN PAN_RIGHT_UP PAN_TILT_LEFT PAN_TILT_RIGHT PAN_UP PAN_VIEW PANEL_1 PANEL_2 PANEL_3 PANEL_4 PANEL_5 PANEL_6 PANEL_7 PANEL_8 PANEL_9 PANEL_HUD_NEXT PANEL_HUD_PREVIOUS PANEL_ID_CLOSE PANEL_ID_OPEN PANEL_ID_TOGGLE PANEL_LIGHTS_OFF PANEL_LIGHTS_ON PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE PARKING_BRAKES PAUSE_OFF PAUSE_ON PAUSE_TOGGLE PITOT_HEAT_OFF PITOT_HEAT_ON PITOT_HEAT_TOGGLE PLUS PLUS_SHIFT POINT_OF_INTEREST_CYCLE_NEXT POINT_OF_INTEREST_CYCLE_PREVIOUS POINT_OF_INTEREST_TOGGLE_POINTER PRESSURIZATION_CLIMB_RATE_DEC PRESSURIZATION_CLIMB_RATE_INC PRESSURIZATION_PRESSURE_ALT_DEC PRESSURIZATION_PRESSURE_ALT_INC PRESSURIZATION_PRESSURE_DUMP_SWITCH PREV_SUB_VIEW PREV_VIEW PROP_PITCH_DECR PROP_PITCH_DECR_SMALL PROP_PITCH_HI PROP_PITCH_INCR PROP_PITCH_INCR_SMALL PROP_PITCH_LO PROP_PITCH1_DECR PROP_PITCH1_DECR_SMALL PROP_PITCH1_HI PROP_PITCH1_INCR PROP_PITCH1_INCR_SMALL PROP_PITCH1_LO PROP_PITCH2_DECR PROP_PITCH2_DECR_SMALL PROP_PITCH2_HI PROP_PITCH2_INCR PROP_PITCH2_INCR_SMALL PROP_PITCH2_LO PROP_PITCH3_DECR PROP_PITCH3_DECR_SMALL PROP_PITCH3_HI PROP_PITCH3_INCR PROP_PITCH3_INCR_SMALL PROP_PITCH3_LO PROP_PITCH4_DECR PROP_PITCH4_DECR_SMALL PROP_PITCH4_HI PROP_PITCH4_INCR PROP_PITCH4_INCR_SMALL PROP_PITCH4_LO RADIO_ADF_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_ADF_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_ADF_IDENT_TOGGLE RADIO_ADF2_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_ADF2_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_ADF2_IDENT_TOGGLE RADIO_DME1_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_DME1_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_DME1_IDENT_TOGGLE RADIO_DME2_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_DME2_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_DME2_IDENT_TOGGLE RADIO_SELECTED_DME_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_SELECTED_DME_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_SELECTED_DME_IDENT_TOGGLE RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_VOR1_IDENT_TOGGLE RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_DISABLE RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_ENABLE RADIO_VOR2_IDENT_TOGGLE READOUTS_FLIGHT READOUTS_SLEW REFRESH_SCENERY RELEASE_DROP_TANK_1 RELEASE_DROP_TANK_2 RELEASE_DROP_TANK_ALL RELEASE_DROPPABLE_OBJECTS RELOAD_PANELS RELOAD_USER_AIRCRAFT REPAIR_AND_REFUEL REQUEST_FUEL_KEY RESET_G_FORCE_INDICATOR RESET_MAX_RPM_INDICATOR RETRACT_FLOAT_SWITCH_DEC RETRACT_FLOAT_SWITCH_INC ROTOR_BRAKE ROTOR_CLUTCH_SWITCH_TOGGLE ROTOR_GOV_SWITCH_TOGGLE ROTOR_LATERAL_TRIM_DEC ROTOR_LATERAL_TRIM_INC RUDDER_CENTER RUDDER_LEFT RUDDER_RIGHT RUDDER_TRIM_LEFT RUDDER_TRIM_RIGHT SCRIPT_EVENT_1 SCRIPT_EVENT_2 SEE_OWN_AC_OFF SEE_OWN_AC_ON SEE_OWN_AC_TOGGLE SELECT_1 SELECT_2 SELECT_3 SELECT_4 SET_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_AFT SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_AUTO SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_FORWARD SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_OFF*SET_LAUNCH_BAR_SWITCH*SET_TAIL_HOOK_HANDLE*SET_WING_FOLD SIM_RATE SIM_RATE_DECR SIM_RATE_INCR SIM_RESET SIMUI_WINDOW_HIDESHOW SITUATION_RESET SITUATION_SAVE SLEW_AHEAD_MINUS SLEW_AHEAD_PLUS SLEW_ALTIT_DN_FAST SLEW_ALTIT_DN_SLOW SLEW_ALTIT_FREEZE SLEW_ALTIT_MINUS SLEW_ALTIT_PLUS SLEW_ALTIT_UP_FAST SLEW_ALTIT_UP_SLOW SLEW_BANK_MINUS SLEW_BANK_PLUS SLEW_FREEZE SLEW_HEADING_MINUS SLEW_HEADING_PLUS SLEW_LEFT SLEW_OFF SLEW_ON SLEW_PITCH_DN_FAST SLEW_PITCH_DN_SLOW SLEW_PITCH_FREEZE SLEW_PITCH_MINUS SLEW_PITCH_PLUS SLEW_PITCH_UP_FAST SLEW_PITCH_UP_SLOW SLEW_RESET SLEW_RIGHT SLEW_TOGGLE*SLING_PICKUP_RELEASE SMOKE_OFF SMOKE_ON SMOKE_TOGGLE SNAP_TO_PANEL SNAP_VIEW SOUND_OFF SOUND_ON SOUND_TOGGLE SPOILERS_ARM_OFF SPOILERS_ARM_ON SPOILERS_ARM_TOGGLE SPOILERS_OFF SPOILERS_ON SPOILERS_TOGGLE STEERING_DEC STEERING_INC STROBES_OFF STROBES_ON STROBES_TOGGLE SYNC_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR_PITCH*TAKEOFF_ASSIST_ARM_TOGGLE*TAKEOFF_ASSIST_FIRE THROTTLE_10 THROTTLE_20 THROTTLE_30 THROTTLE_40 THROTTLE_50 THROTTLE_60 THROTTLE_70 THROTTLE_80 THROTTLE_90 THROTTLE_CUT THROTTLE_DECR THROTTLE_DECR_SMALL THROTTLE_FULL THROTTLE_INCR THROTTLE_INCR_SMALL THROTTLE1_CUT THROTTLE1_DECR THROTTLE1_DECR_SMALL THROTTLE1_FULL THROTTLE1_INCR THROTTLE1_INCR_SMALL THROTTLE2_CUT THROTTLE2_DECR THROTTLE2_DECR_SMALL THROTTLE2_FULL THROTTLE2_INCR THROTTLE2_INCR_SMALL THROTTLE3_CUT THROTTLE3_DECR THROTTLE3_DECR_SMALL THROTTLE3_FULL THROTTLE3_INCR THROTTLE3_INCR_SMALL THROTTLE4_CUT THROTTLE4_DECR THROTTLE4_DECR_SMALL THROTTLE4_FULL THROTTLE4_INCR THROTTLE4_INCR_SMALL TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1 TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER2 TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER3 TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER4 TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_LABELS TOGGLE_AIRPORT_NAME_DISPLAY TOGGLE_ALL_STARTERS TOGGLE_ALTERNATE_STATIC TOGGLE_ALTERNATOR1 TOGGLE_ALTERNATOR2 TOGGLE_ALTERNATOR3 TOGGLE_ALTERNATOR4 TOGGLE_AUTOFEATHER_ARM TOGGLE_AVIONICS_MASTER TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS TOGGLE_CABIN_LIGHTS TOGGLE_DME TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP1 TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP2 TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP3 TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP4 TOGGLE_ELECTRIC_VACUUM_PUMP TOGGLE_ELECTRICAL_FAILURE TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE TOGGLE_ENGINE2_FAILURE TOGGLE_ENGINE3_FAILURE TOGGLE_ENGINE4_FAILURE TOGGLE_FEATHER_SWITCH_1 TOGGLE_FEATHER_SWITCH_2 TOGGLE_FEATHER_SWITCH_3 TOGGLE_FEATHER_SWITCH_4 TOGGLE_FEATHER_SWITCHES TOGGLE_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR TOGGLE_FUEL_VALVE_ALL TOGGLE_FUEL_VALVE_ENG1 TOGGLE_FUEL_VALVE_ENG2 TOGGLE_FUEL_VALVE_ENG3 TOGGLE_FUEL_VALVE_ENG4 TOGGLE_GPS_DRIVES_NAV1 TOGGLE_HYDRAULIC_FAILURE TOGGLE_JETWAY*TOGGLE_LAUNCH_BAR_SWITCH TOGGLE_LEFT_BRAKE_FAILURE TOGGLE_LOGO_LIGHTS TOGGLE_MASTER_ALTERNATOR TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR TOGGLE_MASTER_IGNITION_SWITCH TOGGLE_MASTER_STARTER_SWITCH TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS TOGGLE_PITOT_BLOCKAGE TOGGLE_PRIMER TOGGLE_PRIMER1 TOGGLE_PRIMER2 TOGGLE_PRIMER3 TOGGLE_PRIMER4 TOGGLE_PROPELLER_DEICE TOGGLE_PROPELLER_SYNC TOGGLE_PUSHBACK*TOGGLE_RACERESULTS_WINDOW TOGGLE_RAD_INS_SWITCH TOGGLE_RECOGNITION_LIGHTS TOGGLE_RIGHT_BRAKE_FAILURE TOGGLE_STARTER1 TOGGLE_STARTER2 TOGGLE_STARTER3 TOGGLE_STARTER4 TOGGLE_STATIC_PORT_BLOCKAGE TOGGLE_STRUCTURAL_DEICE TOGGLE_TAIL_HOOK_HANDLE TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS TOGGLE_TOTAL_BRAKE_FAILURE TOGGLE_TURN_INDICATOR_SWITCH TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE TOGGLE_VARIOMETER_SWITCH TOGGLE_WATER_BALLAST_VALVE TOGGLE_WATER_RUDDER TOGGLE_WING_FOLD TOGGLE_WING_LIGHTS TOW_PLANE_RELEASE TOW_PLANE_REQUEST TRUE_AIRSPEED_CAL_DEC TRUE_AIRSPEED_CAL_INC TUG_DISABLE TURBINE_IGNITION_SWITCH_TOGGLE USER_INTERRUPT VIDEO_RECORD_TOGGLE VIEW VIEW_ALWAYS_PAN_DOWN VIEW_ALWAYS_PAN_UP VIEW_AUX_00 VIEW_AUX_01 VIEW_AUX_02 VIEW_AUX_03 VIEW_AUX_04 VIEW_AUX_05 VIEW_AXIS_INDICATOR_CYCLE VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_0 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_1 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_2 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_3 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_4 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_5 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_6 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_7 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_8 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_9 VIEW_CAMERA_SELECT_START VIEW_CHASE_DISTANCE_ADD VIEW_CHASE_DISTANCE_SUB VIEW_COCKPIT_FORWARD VIEW_DOWN VIEW_FORWARD VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_UP VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_UP VIEW_FORWARD_UP VIEW_LEFT VIEW_LEFT_UP VIEW_LINKING_TOGGLE VIEW_MAP_ORIENTATION_CYCLE VIEW_MODE VIEW_MODE_REV VIEW_PANEL_ALPHA_DEC VIEW_PANEL_ALPHA_INC VIEW_PANEL_ALPHA_SELECT VIEW_PREVIOUS_TOGGLE VIEW_REAR VIEW_REAR_LEFT VIEW_REAR_LEFT_UP VIEW_REAR_RIGHT VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_UP VIEW_REAR_UP VIEW_RESET VIEW_RIGHT VIEW_RIGHT_UP VIEW_TRACK_PAN_TOGGLE VIEW_TYPE VIEW_TYPE_REV VIEW_UP VIEW_VIRTUAL_COCKPIT_FORWARD VIEW_WINDOW_TITLES_TOGGLE VIEW_WINDOW_TO_FRONT VIRTUAL_COPILOT_ACTION VIRTUAL_COPILOT_TOGGLE VOR_OBS VOR1_OBI_DEC VOR1_OBI_INC VOR2_OBI_DEC VOR2_OBI_INC VSI_BUG_SELECT WAR_EMERGENCY_POWER XPNDR XPNDR_1_DEC XPNDR_1_INC XPNDR_10_DEC XPNDR_10_INC XPNDR_100_DEC XPNDR_100_INC XPNDR_1000_DEC XPNDR_1000_INC XPNDR_DEC_CARRY XPNDR_INC_CARRY YAW_DAMPER_OFF YAW_DAMPER_ON YAW_DAMPER_TOGGLE YAXIS_INVERT_TOGGLE ZOOM_1X ZOOM_IN ZOOM_IN_FINE ZOOM_MINUS ZOOM_OUT ZOOM_OUT_FINE ZOOM_PLUSConclusionThat's about all I've been able to uncover so far. If you should run across any other useful information and would care to pass it along, I'll include it here (credit given, of course). *** End of Document ***

>Try this in your Standard.xml file in the first section:All the time I've spent with my head under the hood of FSX, and somehow I still managed to miss this...Thanks!

Fr. Bill    

What happens when the bath plug is pulled above? ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hate to display my ignorance, but what Taxi Lights? I can only get landing lights in FSX SP2/Vista.Thrakete

Just remember as an alternative, FSUIPC4 (registered) has all these variables in the available assignments for buttons, joysticks, and keyboard assignments, including the taxi lights. As indicated above, and in the FSCUIPC FS2004_cotrols_guide, assign "TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS to any available button or key in FSUIPC and you're golden.Regards,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Extremely useful post - sticky/FAQ worthy if not stickied/FAQ'd elsewhere.J-

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

>Hate to display my ignorance, but what Taxi Lights? I can>only get landing lights in FSX SP2/Vista.None of the default FSX a/c have taxi lights. We're talking about 3rd party a/c that do have them modeled in place.

Fr. Bill